Yamaha TRBX174 Ibanez GSR200 Cort Action PJ

Gig bag.

3 Likes

Yep, the cats are gonna love the gig bag and stay away from the bass :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hahaha oh yeah. They’ll be exploring it, whether it’s in a gig bag or not.

3 Likes

Agreed! That’s what I had for my first year and a half of playing (BB235, the 5 string version), until I upgraded to the BB735. As @howard pointed out, the BB line is exceptional.

5 Likes

I had the choice between Ibanez GSR200, Cort Action PJ and the Yamaha TRBX174, color BLACK.

I ordered today the Yamaha TRBX174, not for the price but the wood, the quality of these instruments and reputation.

Althought I’m looking for the Amp, Fender Rumble 25 OR the Blackstar U30 which is twice the price of the Fender lol.

Anyway, not deciced yet :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Nice choice on the TRBX. FWIW I liked my Rumble 25, great little amp, and it held its value pretty well too; I sold it for like 75% of what I bought it for. The Rumble series is pretty good.

5 Likes

I can’t comment on the Ibanez or Cort or directly on the TRBX174 but I really do like my TRBX304 and have read good reviews about the 174. With that said I’m probably at some point going to add an Ibanez model of some type to my bass collection in the future.

5 Likes

Yes I bought the TRBX174 black

7 Likes

174 got a lot of “Best beginner bass” type accolades the year it came out. Looks like a nice instrument, and you generally can’t go wrong with Yamaha.

6 Likes