You Tube Resources

This appears to be a clone kit.

https://schalltechnik04.de/en/instructions/guma-drive

2 Likes

My fave bass youtuber is wakazaemon!
I suppose she doesn’t do resource vids but she was the inspo that finally made me decide to learn an instrument.

3 Likes

Love the cat basses :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today I noticed that the “Beginners” tab on bigbasstabs.com links to a bunch of @JoshFossgreen’s vids :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha! Every one of their beginner videos is a link to Josh’s YT! I wonder if he’s endorsed it, or the site’s owner just found his videos to be the best?!

4 Likes

Dont know if any of you have seen this guy…but his covers are really good. He must have 100+ covers on his YouTube channel (everything from Mowtown, to The Police, to Iron Maiden, Sabbath…great variety). And he is just a down to earth all round good fella…

And his bass collection (behind him) is beyond awesome.

1 Like

I saw him doing a cover of Tony Orlando earlier today; I was guessing he was in a music store – but you could be right, he might have quite a collection.

1 Like

Those are absolutely his own basses. He did a YouTube video about 1.5 yrs ago and confirmed. He has several signature basses (Geddy Lee being one of them). Says he doesnt really go out, drink, gamble… just likes to play the bass. He also has the Steve Harris signature bass that I would KILL (well not really) to own.

2 Likes

This is the warm-up routine I do everyday… :rofl:

I’m just amazed at how clean and precise he does everything in that video!

2 Likes

That was the bass he was playing when I saw the video. Ha! Tony Orlando on a Steve Harris bass! :laughing::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

you can try this one as well

3 Likes

I subscribed to this dudes youtube channel. This might be the intermediate course we want Josh to make. He transcribes songs as you know but if you look deeper in his video list, he does lessons on arpeggios, chord tones, scales, triads and slap. I would have to slow the playback down a little to nail it but that is easy to do. I may get a little deeper into this guy as I check out his channel. Good resource.

1 Like