A little music related fun

Mine will come and put her paw on my lips. Shut up. You dont need to talk. Just come put the food in the bowl.

4 Likes

For me these days a little music related fun is watching my ten year old grandson play scales. I can’t really think of anything better to do.

6 Likes

So true a Lone piper is so eerie, Always love hearing bagpipes

4 Likes

7 Likes

19 Likes

Now I know where Shyte music comes from
inspiration

13 Likes

Przechwytywanie

Don’t forget the wood tho

14 Likes

And the hat! :joy:

6 Likes

if you ever have a chance and are into it, read the book respect yourself (the history of stax records). the best story in it is this (spoiler alert :joy:). stax had a new duo that was absolutely killing it live, sam and dave. they hadn’t had a hit record yet though. and, like elvis, they didn’t write their own songs. so steve cropper and isaac hayes were up late late into the night in the stax recording room in front of a piano, determined to write them their first hit song. and were getting nowhere. so, exhausted, cropper left hayes at the piano and walked a short way down the hallway to take a dump. so cropper is sitting on the toilet and then… from next door, he hears it. and hayes, who has just hit on the melody they’ve been looking for, also realizes it - that’s the one! and so hayes starts yelling down the hallway CROPPER GET IN HERE! and steve, pulling his pants up from around his ankles yells back…

wait for it…

HOLD ON! I’M COMING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMK80XsOg3k

11 Likes

14 Likes

15 Likes

For all the people who love bagpipes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

Anyone else playing Heardle? Wordle for popular music :slight_smile:

#Heardle #101

:sound::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

8 Likes

(I’m 17 hrs ahead of the west coast so that will be tomorrow’s puzzle for those in the US)

5 Likes

What have you done @howard !
I’m going to be checking that out every day now :flushed:

4 Likes

I second that emotion! :notes: :wink:
Heardle is like the old “Name That Tune,” a show that’s been revived several times, from way back when.

I ID’ed this Heardle (#101) within 1 second from two or three of the first notes. I wonder if I will be so lucky with the next one. Although, if the music is in my wheelhouse, I do surprise my youngest son by identifying tunes quickly when he tests me by playing his guitar, piano, or phone sometimes.

6 Likes

I got it within 4 seconds, like @howard I think:
#Heardle #101

:sound::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

I was completely clueless for the first three seconds (I skipped twice) and immediately recognized it at the fourth second.

5 Likes

Easy one today

#Heardle #102

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

7 Likes

https://youtu.be/6Hgz8aH9zJQ

8 Likes

That dog sings better than I do :confused:

9 Likes