A little music related fun

I swear there was a thread for non-music related tomfoolery but I’ll be damned if I can find it after half an hour o.O

So I saw this street art pic on Twitter that made me think of @JoshFossgreen (I don’t know of any other vegans here)

7 Likes

Sorry if this has been posted before, but it keeps taunting me on Facebook.

I suppose it’s important to have a goal in life.

13 Likes

Or this?

Sadly this one is the latest in scam adverts on FB.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m bored. I could practice but that’d mean setting everything up and being distracted from the work I’m supposed to be doing.

9 Likes

Top practice tip. Keep everything out and there’s less reason not to practice.

4 Likes

Oh everything is out - it’s just not all out in the same room.

6 Likes

That’s actually a valid approach. A bass in every room means that you can just reach over and practice regardless of where you arevin the house.

6 Likes

More reason just to buy passive basses

6 Likes

My Bloody Combine

12 Likes

Farm Emo is the best description ever :rofl:

7 Likes

Or move to double bass: a single double bass in every room of the house is clearly the way to go. Just think how much time one would spare by not having to connect the cables, turn on the amp… It’s a no brainer!

6 Likes

and they can ‘double’ as furniture.

5 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

Tough choice! But Cliff is a serious contender…

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Niche Beatles video for @John_E , @JerryP and a few more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLGnVJa8Fu8

2 Likes

Well that’s always been one of my least-liked Beatles tunes, and I doubt I ever paid attention to the bass on it in the few times I’ve listened to it.

I have to wonder why they needed John to play bass? There were at least a couple of tunes in the Beatles’ later albums in which Paul played more than one instrument. But I guess multiple tracks had to be handled more carefully back then, as there weren’t as many and building them up was a fairly new thang. Maybe there was a time factor involved. Guess I’ll check some of my old Beatle books gathering dust on the bookshelf to see if there is any mention of recording this particular song, if I can remember to do so.

2 Likes

I can name all 4 Beatles and then that’s the end of my Beatles knowledge :wink:

5 Likes

Not surprising in the least.

2 Likes