A little music related fun

What about the fifth Beatle? And the time when they tried to disprove the conspiracy theory regarding Paul… Only to find that apparently it was sound?

1 Like

:rofl:

2 Likes

I mean, you can’t prove that he didn’t die in the '60s.

4 Likes

Przechwytywanie.PNG

14 Likes

It was even more striking. Apparently some forensic doctors took some known photographs across the years and since the facial features of the skull are fixed after adulthood, were able to measure distances and proportions. This way they would have shown once and for all that he was the same person. Trouble is… It turns out that the features are different!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

If you’ve ever watched Derek & Clive Get The Horn, then you’ve seen the fake drug bust on the studio as they were recording. I think Richard Branson was in on the joke (but it’s long time since I’ve watched it).

4 Likes

Ah , this bloke came up to me …….:wink:

3 Likes

I heard them on tape years ago - might check out the video :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I tried this song a couple of years ago, but I couldn’t get the slides quite right so I put it aside. I may check out this guy’s transcription and try again.

3 Likes

Just looked this up on the interweb.

Appears there are a lot more issues with this song overall than just some mistakes by John. Paul was more concerned over the overdubbing done by Phil Spector and other things dying this bad time of the breakup.

It is weird that Paul allowed the mistakes to stand. Guess it shows how pissed off they all were at each other to let the art get effected.

7 Likes

Spector was an utter scumbag.

5 Likes

My library is cooler than yours

6 Likes

Whoa, cool library indeed!

4 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes

Lemmy have some!

3 Likes

Look at bowie and mick! So young, so fresh. And this was years before they did dancing in the streets and bowie jumped in slow motion and they sang super close into each others mouths!

4 Likes

I kinda feel weird that those are the highlights i remember from that video. I think i need an adult.

5 Likes

Look at Frankie!

Tony Soprano and, no doubt, a lot of wiseguys had this picture proudly displayed on their walls.

4 Likes