10 Likes

14 Likes

That’s hilarious

4 Likes

This year’s pumpkin design …

22 Likes

That’s awesome

4 Likes

Do any of you have a music related Halloween costume…? I thought I’d be Geddy Lee which is easy enough-- jeans, Rush tshirt and sneakers with a drawn on goatee and the glasses. But lacked the bass so I didn’t do it. Of course on the way home I remembered I still have the box my bass came in, which has a picture of the bass, and I could have just cut it out and attached a strap. It was raining though, so my Geddy bass would have gone soggy.

Edit: well of course I have the bass-- but not something I want to walk around the streets with!

7 Likes

Pretty close to the truth, isn’t it?

16 Likes

I don’t even have a costume this year, but…
Let’s go back to Halloween 1993.

I went to a concert at the Irvine ampatgeater that turned into the Verizon ampatgeater which is now a bunch of luxury apartments and has been replaced by a pop up ampatgeater in The Great Park in Irvine…
Anyway, it was white Zombie and Danzig.
I went dressed as Rob Zombie
This was way before cell phones and household internet, so I only had a photo from a magazine to go by, but I got it pretty accurate.
I took .a long wig, spray painted it black and dreaded it out. I took a beanie and cut a bunch of holes in it and pulled dreads thru the holes. I put it on, and had a pair is ski goggles resting on the forehead, and the wig was going nowhere.
Wore dark long underwear with long shorts over it and a sleeveless t shirt. I already had a long goatee, so that was simple.

The place had a very large parking lot, and the whole way walking in
People kept coming up to me and telling me how much they loved me and asking for autographs.
There was a long walk up the side of a mountain to get to the seating and while we were heading up to the lawn area up top, White Zombie started playing.

The whole time I was telling people it was a costume, but they didn’t believe me until he was actually on stage and I pointed down to it and said, look, he is right there on stage.
It was a fun night, and sadly, I don’t have or know where the pictures are to prove it, but I assure you, It did happen.

6 Likes

Back when I was young and fit, I went as an 80s hair-band rocker: Pleather pants, platform boots, ripped t-shirt, silver sparkly scarf, wig, makeup, the works—my GF at the time was not into the me wearing makeup part.

8 Likes

the great thing is that now that you are old and fat you can still go as a has-been 80s hair-band rocker

10 Likes

Priceless

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

You mean EVERY has-been 80s hair band rocker.

4 Likes

Did someone say has been?

11 Likes

Wow

1 Like

Almost every one. I mean some of them are dead.

2 Likes

Good point. :thinking:

2 Likes