7 Likes

That’s hilarious!

5 Likes

That reminds me of this one…

… and this one

… and this one

10 Likes

:rofl:
Thunderstruck is the best cover ever, hands down. unbeatable.

6 Likes
9 Likes

That guy is a “It’s all about me” drummer…

4 Likes

Here’s another washing machine cover

6 Likes

Here he is at another show,
https://youtu.be/1zKq8IJkcnk

4 Likes

He is definitely the drummer version of Flea. “Look at me, I’m Flea, it’s all about me”

4 Likes

Man thats funny lol

3 Likes

Hahaha, yeah, next time I am in the laundry room at out apartment, Inam gonna being a bass and small amp

2 Likes

Looking through other videos I think it’s all part of the act.

5 Likes

Yeah, it is pretty funny, and impressive the one time the singer and dummer walk around the set, change so the singer is drumming for a while, then the drummer breaks back in. All during the drums for Wipeout.
I liked it

3 Likes

That reminds me. This is what happens if you make Muse lip-synch :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7LT3FtPtbc

Dom and Chris start out almost plausible but Matt Bellamy just goes Full Ass on drums and cracks them up.

For those not familiar with the band - the drummer is “singing” and “playing” the bass (and I love that they even bothered getting him a lefty bass - bass player is right handed :), bass player is “playing” the lead guitar and keys, and the singer/guitarist/keyboardist is “playing” drums.

And then the drummer gives a fake interview (“Our drummer here, Matt…” hahaha) and the other guys just walk off laughing.

Of course the classic example here is when Dick Clark tried to make PiL lip-synch.

2 Likes

Iron Maiden did something similar on a german TV show when they had to play in playback. so they exchanged their instrument and trolled the show :

6 Likes

Hah, good for them!

5 Likes

Yeah, you either do that or do what the Doors and Sex pistols did when they were told to sing different words.
And do not, sing your song as you wrote and play it.

It is all bad ass, but this way they can expose the tv shows for being fake, not just for censorship.

It is both Punk Rock

3 Likes

Yep!

The Replacements gig on SNL that got them banned was pretty much the band just being themselves too. You don’t bill the 'placemats if you want a band to show up sober.

4 Likes