A little music related fun

ehh actually in reality I don’t really hate the dead. I kinda like a few of their songs. I just hate post 60s faux hippies. oh and stockbrokers wearing tie die and taking LSD. which seems to be most of their audience. I think :thinking:

4 Likes

:rofl:

Technically I just hate their music. Made for some great covers though.

That actually IS quite impressive, credit where due, they know how to loud.

2 Likes

Even Don fricking Henley wrote songs about this phenomenon. And ask any SF dweller about Marin County…

3 Likes

You’d be surprised. At the Dead shows I attended, I saw a huge swath of humanity: from the usual longhairs and granny dresses to entire straight-looking middle-class families to old folks to military servicemen in uniform to cops working the gig, all digging the entire scene.

The Dead weren’t for everyone, as no one band ever is, but Dead fans are forever and they run the gamut of humanity.

Keep on truckin’.

3 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

Normally we use milk crates or shopping trolleys

2 Likes

Wait, what?
The Bass player has a Mercedes?

5 Likes

I’ve owned a Mercedes. What you trying to say? :joy:

4 Likes

One of my contingencies if anyone breaks into our apt is to grab my 3-iron, or my fender-P.

2 Likes

So, ever since you got your hybrids, that 3-iron is now living in the umbrella stand :joy:

3 Likes

You got it. Those old Cobras pack a punch.

3 Likes

i had the c class hot hatch they made in the 90s. when i met my wife she asked me if it was a toyota :frowning_face:

8 Likes

New quote from Susanna Hoffs today

“When people ask what it’s like to be in a band, I say to watch Spinal Tap”

8 Likes

11 Likes

Hey @Mac & @Ed - something for when you take a bath….

6 Likes

That’s truly bootyful, @Korrigan

4 Likes

Don’t you dare make that guitar the butt of a joke.

6 Likes

I think I would get distracted , er, playing that

3 Likes

Nah, take a crack at it.

4 Likes

Hah - my god though have you seen the sheer volume of motorhead merch out there ? If it exists , it has a Motorhead logo on it somewhere…

3 Likes