A little music related fun

Those are funny. I can’t get enough “Karen” jokes.

4 Likes
8 Likes

Holy crap all of this guy’s videos are amazing.

8 Likes

Awesome
He plays a Music Man or Sterling by Music Man guitar too.

1 Like

His whole channel is amazing

2 Likes

Yeah, I just checked out some more of it, its great

1 Like

that’s an Axis

2 Likes

Hey guys, some classic Aussie music, with my bass teacher,
Cheers Brian

https://youtu.be/c7Pk0GIv6mE

2 Likes

That bassist is your bass teacher @TNKA36 Brian?

2 Likes

This one cracks me up every time :rofl:

5 Likes

Hi Pam @PamPurrs,
Yes he is my bass teacher, i don’t have lessons from him anymore although he still charts stuff for me.
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Yes, a Sterling by Music Man
or an Ernie Ball Music Man

this was the design that started out as the Ernie Ball EVH guitar back in the early 90’s. Oh how I wanted one, they were so nice and easy to play.
Of course, I have not touched one since, and the EVH went to another company I beleive, but its the same basic guitar shape and style.

Looks like he was at Peavey at one time, with a very similar style, but not exactly.

IDK where else he has been or where he is at now, but I did like the original music man guitars. I bet one of those Sterling Axis for $399 is probably a great little guitar.

Oh, Australian Country :wink:

1 Like

if you look carefully you will see that the switch location shows it’s a EBMM Axis :slight_smile:

word

This is cringe but made me lol

9 Likes

I did not recognize Jerry Cantrell in that! Didn’t know he knew so much about plumbing either :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow I just looked up who he is I didnt know.

2 Likes

HA HA HA, ORIGANAL!!! HAHA!!!

Funny AF.

The guitar player W. Earl Brown is in all sorts of things, like Deadwood, Something about Mary, and a bunch of other things, but who is the drummer and keyboard player??

I know Jerry Cantrell obviously, but who are the other two guys?

3 Likes

I dont know I had to look up Jerry Cantrel… I know Alice in Chains but I didnt know him specifically.

It said this on the youtube page Eric Stromer, Jerry Cantrell, W. Earl Brown, Suzanne Friedline & Ted Kamp

2 Likes