A little music related fun

Yeah, like I said, I know W.Earl Brown.
he was in many movies.
Something about Mary, Warren the SLOW brother…

and Deadwood, Dan Doherty

https://youtu.be/NPZMD-6UdJU

and lots of other things.

I just have no clue who the drummer and keyboard guy are

2 Likes

Is it not the other guys on this list Eric Stromer and Ted Kamp

2 Likes

Right, I just don’t know who they are or what they are from.

2 Likes

Ah ok i see.

1 Like

Here’s some additional info :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

this.

8 Likes
4 Likes

12 Likes

looks like something out of transformers

3 Likes

I miss Alex Jones on YT…

3 Likes

Love it @Noisembryo :joy: :joy: :joy:
Cheers Brian

2 Likes
6 Likes

@howard That’s proof there’s hope for me. Yes!

5 Likes

True story

12 Likes

This is exactly my situation with my wife. Very talented classical pianist and R&B vocalist who just has no interest at all in music any more. Thought I was very cute when I mentioned I was a keyboard player in a college band while dating.

She’s also a former drummer from back in Jr. high. I bring this up occasionally and get shut down immediately. But damn that would rule :slight_smile:

7 Likes

95626002_1563183133848017_6603853594485587968_n

10 Likes

Oh my wife learned the flute at music school years ago but only just got back into it recently. I think her mum convinced her it wasn’t useful for finding a job so…

I was running her through the first couple of B2B lessons and she’s saying “oh is this is a minor 2nd?” and I’m saying "hur hur you press the 5th fret " . Haven’t put her off tho :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Ed Time to break out some Jethro Tull covers!

6 Likes

@ Ben Oh totally :+1: Tull is still a bit above my pay grade at the moment but I might get some transcriptions for m’lady :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The music world could use a female version of Ian Anderson! She just has to learn to play flute and sing at the same time like he does.

5 Likes