A little music related fun

She has great taste in bass guitars, too . . . :wink:

Cheers
Joe

2 Likes

For any Tom Bukovac fans out there, I just watched the live stream of his Home Skoolin’ concert. Link below.

Tom’s regular channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtUT170DPQM

1 Like

@eric.kiser

Scary but I understood every word BUT I was born in the NE corner of England where we are typically called Geordies. We immigrated to Canada many years ago.

This also reminds me of when I would bring a girlfriend home for supper and had interpret everything my parents were saying to her.

I recently went to a Scottish wedding and the Groom thanked me for coming because I was the only one he could talk to that understood what he was saying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/lyH9u9QSh1k

4 Likes
3 Likes

Im from the north of england too I have to translate what my dads saying for my boyfriend lol… To me he doesnt have that broad of an accent but its like a foreign language to him at times…

5 Likes

@locket

That’s exactly what I used to say.
Of course there was the odd word that was way out there like scullery and cracket (not sure if the spelling is correct) :slightly_smiling_face:
For years I used to subscribe to a publication called Wee Geordie and when people saw me reading it they thought it was in another language. Good times. Is Wee Geordie still published?

2 Likes

Lol never heard of wee geordie sounds fun though I wonder if you can get it on internet.

Its funny watching my boyfriend trying to figure out what people are saying lol

3 Likes

12 Likes

Looks like “Boney Eyes Dupree” for me . . . :thinking:

Cheers
Joe

6 Likes

Nice to meet you, I’m Blind Fingers Jackson. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Pretty thompkins haha i love it!

6 Likes

@locket

I could not find it but there is this book on Amazon that may help your boyfriend :slightly_smiling_face:

Talk Geordie 1

5 Likes

I’d be Old Killer Jones

4 Likes

Curly Bones Lee here! :astonished:

5 Likes

Boney Dog Bradley comin’ at ya!

5 Likes

I don’t have middle name, so say hi to Old Malone…

6 Likes

Jailhouse Harp King here.

5 Likes

Me = Sleepy Dog Jackson

5 Likes

Looks like I’m “buddy bones parker”
Cheers Brian

4 Likes