A little music related fun

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

this is pretty much without a doubt the most offensive disgusting joke ever told. i am not kidding, you have been warned. so enjoy!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Ah, this is possible on BassBuzz? :slight_smile:

:man_shrugging:

if it’s too far @JoshFossgreen can take it down. i usually push things too far at some point.

1 Like

Love your attitude! Rock’n Roll!!!

1 Like

Well that is super darn cool!

2 Likes
4 Likes

Hahaha. When your town is named Karen, and everything just lines up perfectly.

https://x.com/crazyclipsonly/status/1791202859628777760

The Karen Council!

Also I love the harper’s reaction. Just perfect, serenely keep playing.

3 Likes

She also plays bass!

2 Likes

oh awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

A little Brian Wilsong :wink: factoid

While recording “Let it Shine” (the second tune on the second side of the eponymous record) Jeff Lynne, in an interview, related the following:

• Jeff Lynne recalled the collaboration to Uncut in 2016:
    “I really enjoyed doing the sessions. I remember fixing the bassline, which went from the highest letter on the grid right down to the bottom E or A string, and he (Brian) walked in while I was doing it. He stared at me and said, “That’s the longest goddam bass string I’ve ever seen!” I was quite pleased with that.”

I too, Jeff, would be please when a genius like Brian pays a humble, tongue- in- cheek compliment like that.

(read this on Songfacts® )

1 Like

Gibson can’t even sue companies correctly :rofl:

tl;dr, they waited too long to sue in Japan and since Greco, Ibanez and many others have been cranking out exact Les Paul and SG clones since the '70s, the styling is now considered ubiquitous in Japan and Gibson no longer owns it :rofl:

I mean probably for the best as the clones are often better than actual Gibsons.

4 Likes

6 Likes

11 Likes