A little music related fun

We got something similar in our own country which I usually find hilarious. Always a big fan of (non-profit) writing platforms.

2 Likes

Damien Erskine posted this on his site, Bass Education .

13 Likes

6 Likes

My guy is in the front row (not the floor), 2nd from the right, Next to Kurt, Kurt better feel honored.

4 Likes

6 Likes

May Rocks.

Wait?

Is June Buy your Husband a new Bass month?

3 Likes

Just read this in a post from a member at BassEducation.com

> A man was exploring the African jungle and came upon a tribe of natives, their presence underscored by the distinctive and monotonous beating of drums. The man spoke with the tribe and they allowed him to stay with them and sleep on their grounds.
*> *
> The first night, the man didn’t sleep a wink due to the ongoing drumming so he spoke to the chief. “Chief, I got no sleep last night. Could you maybe stop the drumming for a night so I could rest?”
*> *
> The chief replied, “The drums must not stop.”
*> *
> The man figured it was their culture and focused on enjoying the day, studying and spending time with the tribe.
*> *
> That night, the drums again kept the man awake for the whole night and in the morning he spoke with the chief. “Chief, please! I need some sleep; couldn’t the drums cease for just one night for my health?”
*> *
*> *
> The man, exacerbated, let the issue drop and tried to focus on the day at hand, but could not focus due to lack of sleep and the incessant pounding of the drums.
*> *
> That night, the beating of the drums left the man sleepless yet again in the morning he angrily approached the chief. “Chief, I’ve just about had it. The drums must stop; it is impossible to get any rest with them!”
*> *
*> *
> “Why! Why can the drums not stop? What happens when the drums stop?!”
*> *
> The chief replied, “Bass solo.”

13 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

Haha, I hope this fits with the theme of the thread but I came across this yesterday and it made me chuckle

10 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

14 Likes

Took me a minute to figure out what the hell this was. Then I looked at the top and saw the “I am not a robot”. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

it’s Adam Neely’s captcha

4 Likes

Julia ends the controversy!

Spoiler: she’s not German

2 Likes

You need to say SPOILER, and give the reader the opportunity to not look at the answer. :wink:

Spoiler Alert: She is not German

All good.

I picked Austria after learning she is not German. That was my first choice, among some of the others that were asked.

One Bass, what a novel concept.
I can fully respect and appreciate the one instrument, especially coming from playing classical instruments.

I actyally seperate my Bass collecting and Bass playing as much as I can.
I enjoy the shopping / hunting for things to try, and the buying, trying, selling, or finding the right one.
I am under no hazy cloud where I think that more basses, or better basses even, will make me a better player, and I think many to most of us feel the same.

2 Likes

Yeah I am fully down with the one bass thing.

2 Likes

i agree with the 1 bass concept, the only issue i have is which 1 do i keep :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Your red rick of course

1 Like

Hey Howard, it is beautiful, but i think it would have to be 1 of the P-Basses, probably the black 1 over the natural

2 Likes

You have to admit it’s tempting to keep the Rick :slight_smile:

But yeah I can see a P as a solid choice too.

2 Likes