A little music related fun

Whoa. Khal Drogo Aquaman plays bass? Awesome.

3 Likes

No, it’s me! :wink:

3 Likes

21 Likes

:rofl: Do we all really smell that bad?? :rofl:

7 Likes

Bad? I thought I smelled manly.

6 Likes

I smell great.
I’m known for it, and people have always commented on it.

6 Likes

I smell like teen spirit.

10 Likes

Hehe, only slightly creepy :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Ah, two muso gags in one clip: a dig at jazz/vinyl snobs, and one Flea joke.

9 Likes

That was great, @PeteP . . . :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Given the demographic of this forum, we should be concerned as we secure our status as musicians.

13 Likes

Thank you @PeteP! I needed that. :rofl::+1:

1 Like

I’m clearly procrastinating about picking up my bass again (after a weeks long hiatus) and continuing the course, but at least I’ve found a drummer to play with.

monkey%20kertish%20drum

9 Likes

Man, I procrastinate just about everything BUT bass playing… I feel like this drummer monkey when I am at work right now :grin:

3 Likes

Is there any way to slow that money down? I’m trying to keep up.

9 Likes

@PeteP I feel ya. I started playing again and then the holidays hit. Now trying to find the time to be able to clear my mind and try to focus has been frustrating as hell.

2 Likes

For days I’ve been trying to get back to playing - remembering how I was enjoying & progressing when I was playing every day - but my issues are slightly more than just calendar obligations. [moan moan moan]

Maybe today…

4 Likes

You guys are worrying too much. Just tell yourself you’re only going to sit there and hold the bass for a few minutes, while doing something else. Nature will take its course.

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s kind of a simple way of describing my non-calendar related reasons for the slump. But I think I’ll make sure I get 10 minutes today. Definitely.

Probably.

3 Likes

Go for it, @PeteP! I would do exactly what @howard suggested - switch on the amp, plug in, and one thing WILL lead to the other… and 10 minutes WILL turn into 20, 30, … :smile:

6 Likes