A little music related fun

Pete, just do what I do when I get in a slump… play naked with a banana peel on your head. It works for me every time, except for when it starts raining and I have to go back inside the house.

11 Likes

@PamPurrs
I don’t know what you mean. You may have to post a photo so we can get the gist

5 Likes

Aha! So that’s where I was going wrong: I was on a bus!

6 Likes

I was torn whether to put this here, in the “share some good music” thread, or in a new thread titled “Ode to Billie Jean - OR - how I learned to love the song“.

It’s here.

8 Likes

I’m amazed that he can do all that with the uke. Very talented.

2 Likes

Weird, huh?

14 Likes
6 Likes

Holy Cow! That may be the trippiest concert ever. That would give a Grateful Dead on acid gig a run for it’s money. Thanks @howard - and Happy New Year.

2 Likes

Yeah, OK, I am WAY late with this one, but I just saw it now, and wouldn’t want to have to wait for another year:

Fingers crossed, mate!!

15 Likes

Kiyoshi on how to deal with mic feedback:

beat it down and start slapping :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Apart from the technical prowess on display here, and a female present, it sounds a lot like a garage band I used to play in :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Ha I bet, her drummer is actually super good and really accomplished:

3 Likes

No doubt - I am sure they were just goofing off… :smile:

2 Likes

I know that finding people to jam/gig with is a popular subject around these forums, and I would’ve shared this elsewhere, but there’s something about this ad that made me uncomfortable about encouraging you to meet up with Michael.

16 Likes

I’m wondering if he has a band name yet: if not I’m reserving “Disco Hitler And His Dancing Dolphins”.

6 Likes

Could be interesting, @PeteP - you should show up with your bass!!

I mean, a guy who sings (sorry: raps) about dolphins can’t be all that bad, can he!?

:joy::rofl::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Well that depends on whether he’s used “so long and thanks for all the fish” more than once.

4 Likes

Cetaceus Adolf

4 Likes

Wow… are you a biologist?? Even, perhaps, a marine biologist??

2 Likes

LOL no

2 Likes