A little music related fun

“The Bottlenosed Nazis”

Has this gone too far now?

4 Likes

“The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli”

Most likely :grin:

4 Likes

a name for the album : Oceanic Blitzkrieg

or maybe : Crustacean Messerschmitt

6 Likes

Both killer band names, by the way.

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl: This kind of stuff always makes me laugh, because you actually see ads like that sometimes on Craigslist (I’d guess Gumtree too), and posted on bulletin boards too. That one’s a bit extreme, though. But some of them are serious. The eccentricities of random musicians is pretty startling.

Sometimes I’ll respond though, just for kicks! (on my anonymous email of course :laughing:) Just to see what their response is.

5 Likes

I was going to share this in the ‘motivation’ thread, but thought it might lead somebody astray. If I stuck to this rule I’d have cracked my weight problem.

7 Likes

Nice. I really like Oceanic Blitzkrieg. :metal:

5 Likes

you can use it for your next band, @eric.kiser :grin:

5 Likes

Has anybody seen the tab done for this one?

8 Likes

Knowing most online tabs I’ve come across, if you find one it will have at least two string crossings to play this.

3 Likes

Clearly a counting exercise!!

2 Likes

For a while I’ve been thinking about a ‘look’ for myself now that I’m fat & 50+. I think I’ve found a classic look that includes a hat - all bassists should wear a hat. What do you think?

7 Likes

This might be more ‘distinctive’ in a crowd of bassists.

7 Likes

an unusual cover channel :joy: :rofl:

6 Likes

Definitely in the realm of the bizarre.

3 Likes

How very odd. It still made me laugh though.

2 Likes

How’re your music reading skills?

9 Likes

Reminds me of that teacher in The Peanuts… :wink:

7 Likes

Excellent observation. I don’t think she ever got that many lines 8n an episode. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I always wondered about that, but there never were any adults talking really!

1 Like