14 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

11 Likes

The Dee Gees - You Should Be Dancing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4DeaXf1FzE

aka the Foo Fighters

7 Likes

Grohl just gets better as he gets older.

3 Likes

Thay’re releasing a whole Dee Gees album - titled Hail Satin: Live at Studio 606

3 Likes

hahaha perfect

2 Likes

He really is the coolest dude in music.

4 Likes

Hey @JoshFossgreen what happened to the embedded video feature?
Has not worked in a few days now.

3 Likes

Shortened link doesn’t seem to work either.

Edit: looks like the Bassbuzz.com domain and/or the server IP address may be blocked by YouTube.

Edit edit: yup, embedding a Vimeo video works fine.

3 Likes

11 Likes

14 Likes

Hey all, apparently it was a Discourse-wide issue, they’ve resolved it now so should be fine on new posts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

EDIT: looks I can fix posts that were made in the last few days since the issue, but have to do it manually, so it’ll just be a little moment in history that archaeologists can examine in 100 years. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Hell yeah! Embeds are back!

8 Likes

Rick Astley?

4 Likes

Josh fix the site, he bring embeds back up.
haha he make fan go brr.
Josh will never gonna give bass site up.

4 Likes

Never heard of him either but apparently he’s still singing that song all these years later.

3 Likes

It’s a meme culture thing. Rick Astley really blew up because everyone would try to disguise his song as something else but you would click it and get “Rick Rolled” so it was like a game to try to get people to listen to that song again by tricking them.

This went on for years. When I got to work, school or opened my email. It was always: Hey check out this track. click “Never gonna give you up” awkward 80s hand clap, snap “Never gonna give you up”

So people started losing it because there was no way out of not listening to that song every other day, everywhere. I’m sure Rick Astley doesn’t mind. It’s made him blow up way past anything he could ever dream of. I’d still play that song too if I was him. He owns a lot of internet real estate.

5 Likes

Just waiting for Rick to show up in a Geico commercial

3 Likes