A little music related fun

I think Florida is vying for the title in infections over Tokyo. Someone should tell them both there is no gold medal for that.

4 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

My neighbors with the house full of teenagers had another loud party, and the neighbor on the other side rescued another loud barking dog. In response, I upgraded my 500 watt Rumble to the largest amp I could fit in my house. I hope they don’t mind.

13 Likes

Give it to them ! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Went to a 3 day music festival last week. Felt strange and really good at the same time :blush:
Rules for events are still quite complicated at the moment, which makes it hard for bands to go on tour across the European Union. Had most shows for 2021 postponed already :cry:

5 Likes

We have just gone into another 7 day lockdown here in Victoria,
We have 6 daily cases and they lock us down🤔

4 Likes

Yeah I feel for you folks, kind of at the other extreme. Has the vaccination rate picked up down there?

3 Likes

I’m beginning to think that some governments have gotten to LIKE the lockdowns.

4 Likes

I have some very strong opinions about this whole covid thing, but I am not going to participate in the ruination of the “Music Related Fun” thread.
Perhaps this conversation would be better suited in another thread?

6 Likes

Of course, you are correct. My apologies.

6 Likes

The Chicken:

4 Likes

12 Likes

LMAO this is awesome, I love I used to love Edgar Allan Poe in school.

3 Likes

I can’t take much more of this (financially speaking) - every time VIC goes into lock-down I start online browsing and end up buying another bass. Just put an order in for the Paranormal! :joy: It’s getting bad … I already have my eye on what will be named “lock-down 7.0”

6 Likes

But…Paranormal

2 Likes

Just noticed the Paranormal has Telecaster style controls. That’s just cool.

3 Likes

It has the controls of 1960 Jazz, which was only in production a short time. It has two stacked knobs, with a separate control for tone and volume for each pickup. Flea uses this style bass.

I agree it’s cool, and I am expecting to fall in love tomorrow when mine arrives. If it gets here, shipping is hit or miss these days.

5 Likes

It wanted me, I swear!!! It just kept popping up in reviews and other FB groups I belong to, so I looked at it more … and more … and more and, well you know the rest!

3 Likes

I do. I’ve been kicking myself for not getting one last year. They don’t make many of them.

2 Likes

Sorry to down play the epidemic, and derail the thread.
I suppose I Should have been more specific and said,

I went to my first “Post what appears to be Orange County’s final Covid lockdown” show tonight, etc……

I do feel for those of you still getting locked down.
But, if it were me, I would have been happy.
True, no live music, but I sure used to love driving on the 405 north, between the 55 / 73 amd tje Brookhurst exit.

About 5 miles of pure hell traffic, daily from about 2 to 8-9 at noght.
When I used to drive that at sunset, with nobody on the road, it was so peaceful, AND, you could enjoy the sunset, and not worry about hitting anybody or anything really.

That, I will miss about Covid, sorry to say. i LOVED DRIVING THRU lA and OC during Covid. No road rage, ever, by me or or others, it was just so darn nice.

6 Likes