A little music related fun

In honor of it being Friday, how about some music jokes?

Here’s one of my favorites:
“The other day, I drove up to the mall to do some shopping. I was half-way done when I realized I’d left my accordion in the back seat with the windows down. In a panic I ran out to my car as fast as I could, but it was too late… someone had thrown another accordion in!”

(Also works with bagpipes and didgeridoo, heh.)

Here’s another one I like:
“How do you make a drummer stop playing?”
“Put sheet music in front of them.”

:smiley:

10 Likes

Am I the only one who looks at Jaco And thinks “Fred Armisten character from SNL”?

3 Likes

9 Likes

tiki

21 Likes
8 Likes

WOW! Saturn V will get a new friend! I love LEGO ideas concept.

5 Likes

They have always been one of the world’s coolest companies. I’m willing to bet it’s a graphic or industrial designer’s dream job.

6 Likes

There’s a LEGO factory in nearby city and they have open position for “lego builders” from time to time. All you do whole day is building big exhibition pieces. :open_mouth: It’s not designing but as far as I know from Facebook discussions and so on, it’s a great summer job for young people.

4 Likes

I know a guy who works at Lego HQ. It’s very hard work but satisfying.

5 Likes

My brother works or worked for Lego. He’s a uni lecturer too!!!
I must have got the looks in the family :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

…and it’s the building blocks to a great career.

10 Likes

I wonder how many workers compensation cases they have from stepping on legos and twisting ankles.

5 Likes

Yeah, those people who spent thousands of dollars on a “get your life together” seminar where you walk across coals? Psshht! Get your kid a Lego set and attempt to go to the bathroom at 3:00am. Same effect, and for less than $20. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Not too many I guess. They likely don’t have too many carpets for bricks to hide in, and they probably don’t allow people to walk barefoot.

lego-killing-your

I have three kids of Lego age. This is a particularly, dare I say it, sore point with me.

11 Likes

Hones’ ta goodness advertising:

10 Likes

For the price of a beginner bass, you can make one out of legos

2 Likes

Ha!

Also I don’t really go for Les Pauls, but that’s a damn good looking Les Paul.

5 Likes

You mean like so:

There are others :joy:

5 Likes

Is that the epoxy guy who does all crazy builds?

5 Likes

Looks like it based on the edge. His work is cool.

4 Likes