A little music related fun

S**t, I only have 4 days to bid! Damn!

2 Likes

Oh f*ck yeah! I’m getting this! Just wait until my neighbor cranks up his leaf blower before 8:30 again :triumph:

9 Likes

There would be some pure/sheer pleasure parking this in front of my house forever. Ahahahahaba

4 Likes

Totally non PC thought, but thinking of the scene in the Italian Job where Seth Green turns on his stereo at the end

3 Likes

… and the girl’s clothes blow off

1 Like

18 Likes

That’s just one of the many services we provide here on the forum @Bassdacious

5 Likes

Yep, we’re like the little angel preaching restraint on one shoulder and a demon on the other egging him on, with the exception that it’s demons on both shoulders., with the little caveat that it’s not one on each but a legion… and they’re egging him on through a 10KW boosted PA system :smiley: Think confirmation bias on horse steroids.

But other than that, we’re all for moderation and smart buying.

4 Likes

Just thinking we could put in a bid as the forum. It would look pretty sweet with the bassbuzz logo on the side @JoshFossgreen :grin:

5 Likes

13 Likes

@Paul does this means you are going to buy a new bass every time someone correctly identifies this animal as a parrot?

8 Likes

Yes :parrot:

6 Likes

@Paul and @PamPurrs . . . Thanks! I needed that.

:rofl:

5 Likes

I thought it was a kangaroo :woozy_face::woozy_face:
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

It’s an Aussie Eastern Bandicoot for sure. Saw it on the news so it must be true

4 Likes

It’s a Jackalope!

5 Likes

Funny thing is, when we got the girls their first pet bird, the oldest was the only one old enough to understand the pet idea, and I am pretty sure the youngest was not around, it was the oldest, and the middle was a baby.

She wanted to name the new parakeet, Elephant.

I think we changed her mind with little hints and helpers and she came up with Prince Purple I believe, IIRC.

There, I said it @Paul, no go buy you a bass!!!

5 Likes

Staaaaph it :laughing:

3 Likes

13 Likes

You wanna hear some really low notes?

7 Likes