A little music related fun

:rofl: :joy: :sob: :sweat_smile: :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

could record a bass cover … I love everything …

6 Likes

WOW @terb, wth did I just watch? :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Bass Player Support Group…

13 Likes

I took my own advice and ordered an inexpensive fretless bass from Guitar Center. It was on sale 25% off. I’ve been jonesing to try fretless.

7 Likes

Good for you, @PamPurrs - congrats! Is it a fiver??

3 Likes

No it’s only 4 but it’ll serve its purpose for me to see if I like fretless. I’m not sure there even are any fretless 5 strings.

2 Likes

Oh, yes, quite a few… Ibanez for sure, Warwick also, and some higher-end brands as well :grin:

But, yeah, for testing a fretless, a four-string will do nicely. Please report back on your experiences (perhaps in another thread) as I also was toying with the idea (but am maxed out with my bass budget for the time being).

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Good one, @Lanny . . . :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You know the 25% they take off is the frets, right? :thinking:

6 Likes

LoL! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

I imagine it will be a lot lighter without those bulky frets :wink:

3 Likes

Easier to clean the neck, too.

2 Likes

A ground-breaking, cutting edge sound from a German outfit. Ranging from metal to rock. A bit rough and prone to breaking up spectacularly when they got stuck in a rut or direction changed suddenly.

Add your puns… now!

11 Likes

A grinding sound, destined to take the rust off established conventions…

Ah, too early, man, too early to be creative :grin:

4 Likes

Yeah, and you’re an hour ahead of me. I just started calling and messaging companies then realised I was at least an hour, sometimes 2, too early for anybody else. I blame the happy pills. :wink:

Stay home. Stay safe. Stay positive.

6 Likes

+1 :smile:

6 Likes

Nothing like a little proto-industrial.

5 Likes

It doesn’t matter what the original word was - don’t think about it (although it was a hilarious meme). This version is much more apt for most of us.

dick in box

4 Likes

It’s a hilarious song too :slight_smile:

1 Like