A little music related fun

Awesome! I love fretless!

2 Likes

This video is hilarious in a sick sort of way. Freddie must be turning over in his grave LOL

3 Likes

Very creative lyrics! Sometimes humor is really the best way to get through anything, lol, what else can you do?! I was reading that virus related songs are pouring in on SoundCloud, I guess musicians stuck at home just get, well… creative! Freddie would have to be proud, his lyrics were always creative too. :peace_symbol: n stay safe out there everyone!!

3 Likes

Nice find. This one got a copyright claim but if you do a search for Coronavirus Rhapsody, you can still find it.

Fun? We’ll sort of amusing, but mostly a bit of applied music theory.

5 Likes

Soooooo… Does anybody with more music theory than me want to explain why this is amusing?

3 Likes

Maybe not amusing… whoever wrote that just used the “rhythm” of pronouncing the words and transcribed that into a musical rhythm… LOCK-DOWN - quarter note - quarter note; qua-ran-TINE - eighth-eighth-quarter and so on…

I guess this is the kind of path mind-numbing boredom leads you down on… :grin:

6 Likes

Dought! Even I should have been able to see that. Thanks Joerg.

2 Likes

Thanks @joergkutter. I was lost on that one as well.

2 Likes

Sorry. I thought what it was was obvious, but I didn’t intend it as full-on funny, just an amusing use of very current terminology. Didn’t mean to offend anybody.

2 Likes

Here’s my version of Musical Social Distancing.

2 Likes

@PeteP I thought it was quite humorous in a dry way (my kind of humor). Thanks for posting it.

1 Like