Any sexy new basses you've got your eye on?

:heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Schwing!

14 Likes

Oh. Yep. That’s pretty.

2 Likes

Oh yeah! The seller is local so I sent him/her an offer. I got the GAS bad for this one! Through body string. Through neck. And in my price range. The pups are passive but the EQ is active with a lot of tonal range.

3 Likes

The last time I was in Ochanomizu I had to make myself not go to ESP’s workshop outlet. It looks like a GAS minefield - especially if you like metal.

2 Likes

Gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. Love the headstock.

4 Likes

Very nice! Go for it!

4 Likes

Oh yes, she is mine! I met the guy today, handed him $450.00 and took her home with me. I’ll take it in to my guy at Top 40 Guitars as soon as I get the chance to have the set up checked and a set of Bass Boomers put on.

She plays fantastic. It’s the little things like being well balanced, silky smooth neck, the cut away deep enough to reach the 24th fret comfortably. I love my Charvel Eliminator but this bass may become my new Queen B.

6 Likes

I was looking for the drooling emoji…

4 Likes

Congratulations, @Cassivellaunus!

Are these American-made basses? I wasn’t familiar with this brand before…

(And there is no political sub-text here at all in my question - just curious!)

4 Likes

Mine was made in Indonesia.

3 Likes

ESP is a high-end Japanese guitar maker that has both production models (priced around the mid to high end of Yamaha and Ibanez) and very high end custom models. They became famous in the '80s for making really good metal guitars.

2 Likes

Awesome! That’s an amazing deal, like half price off new.

3 Likes

Haha thanks - I ended up getting one :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow!! That has the g.a.s. flowing! I recently bought a Music Man Cutlass, and it’s amazing, but I still find myself wanting others.

6 Likes

Beautiful color combination especially with the white maple neck, @terb :+1:

But then again, I’m a die-hard Fender fan! . . . :wink:

All best, Joe

6 Likes

Had bought a cheap Rogue a while back just to try it out. Today my wife picked up this Fender Jazz as an early birthday gift and it’s awesome. Just have to get good enough to be worthy of it now haha

8 Likes

Awesome wife… uhm, bass - congrats!!

5 Likes

Congrats on that great looking bass, happy birthday, and welcome to the Forums!

All best, Joe :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice J bass, and welcome to the forum @bradandras88!

3 Likes