Congratulations @bernds64!

5 Likes

29.04.2020 - 26.10.2029
This emptyness inside :frowning:

10 Likes

Oh you’ve even done the slap module !!! Big congratulations :partying_face:

I also feel your pain with the emptiness :weary:

5 Likes

I was close to skipping it, even loaded the next module already when I was trying it one more time and it started to work out.
I had to tweak my setup a little bit tho because especially on D and G I couldnt get some nice tones wheres E and A were too crazy. So I just tilted the pickups to be closer on the higher strings and further away on the deeper strings.
Oh, and I chose the right EQ settings on my base which is even labeled as “slap”.

Furthermore I got to say that the Slap + Pop sessions were much easier then pure slap as its easier on the low strings. you may try those at least.

5 Likes

@enkhiel Congratulations!

For anyone going through Module 13 (the slap module), I highly recommend these two videos as additional material.

7 Likes

I did the slap module with only a modicum of enthusiasm. I have absolutely no interest in slap.

6 Likes

Hi Pam @PamPurrs,
I didn’t do it at all, have no interest, I enjoy playing laid back roomy bass lines that are melodic, they sound nicer to me.
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

I missed a bunch of graduates since being out sick, so congrats to everybody dating back to @Riastarthae
Sorry, but don’t have the energy to go back and. name all the names, but I would if I could.

10 Likes

Congratulations! :metal:t3:

8 Likes

For any new alumni, come and post your success and receive your well earned congratulations!

4 Likes

I finished on Dec 7th 2020

13 Likes

Congatulations @tssummers50. Welcome to bass badassery!

6 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

Congratulations and Welcome @tssummers50!

4 Likes

Congratulations @tssummers50

5 Likes

@tssummers50 Welcome to the BassBuzz forum.

When you have time, join us on the Introduce Yourself! thread.

5 Likes

Thx

6 Likes

Congratulations @tssummers50,
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

I just graduated from the B2B course! It’s been 50 years since I last played in a couple bands. I look forward to meeting some people to jam or play in a band again. I used to only play by ear. Now thanks to Josh’s course, I know my notes on the fret board, play with my pinkie and at least read tabs. Thanks Josh for a great course!

10 Likes