BadAss BassBuzz Alumni

I thought we got a watch…or at least a sticker :frowning:

6 Likes

You are correct, we almost forgot!!

Please follow the link below to your non-complimentary sticker…

6 Likes

I got a mug from Josh. Maybe send him a message to prompt him to send you yours.

5 Likes

No, you get the wallet,
Which one?
The one that says Bad MotherFu#$er on it!

4 Likes

Graduated: March 6, 2022

I would like to think that I would have finished this course regardless of any participation in the Forum. But it would have been a lot harder without tapping into the low-end energy bouncing around here from so many BadAsses. Thanks y’all :heart:

Gonna go design my Bass-playing Boss Cat shirt now.

17 Likes

That awesome. Congrats on completing the course, and kudos for making yourself a shirt.

This is the shirt I designed for myself for my graduation:

5 Likes

Thank you Pam! And that shirt is sweeeeet!

5 Likes

\o/

I really need to get my (bad)ass in gear.

7 Likes

I took four months to the day, when I originally was trying to finish in two. Bass tangents pull us in different directions, which can be good; you bring something more to your practice.

Finish when you finish, and then let reality slap you in the face - you’re never gonna be finished learning (until you’re dead. ooooh, that’s dark).

7 Likes

Congratulations, Great job!!!
That was 3 days after my youngest daughter became an adult. I have no more minor children. Its an accomplishment, but I still miss the days when they were little.

5 Likes

It’s a good feeling when, at the end of the day, everyone has made it alive. :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, and thank you for the congrats!

6 Likes

Well done you!
Now the journey begins.
Highs/lows and all in between, we are all here for each other to thump on.

5 Likes

Back in high school I took a style of martial arts called Tang Soo Do (it’s a Korean offshoot of Tai Kwan Do). They do not give out black belts, they are midnight blue, due to the ‘you never stop learning’ principle’. You get the black belt when you die. I always thought that made more sense.

5 Likes

Exactly this. After I finished the quiz, I walked around my apartment, thinking “what’s next?” It felt very much like the anticipation you get in the pit of your stomach when you’re waiting to leave for the airport. So I made a list of what’s next.

What a lovely send-off - it does make sense.

6 Likes

In honor of @kristine I just did two lessons and started Module 15. XD Thanks for the motivation!

7 Likes

Awesome, @Koldunya ! This is exactly what this forum should do - help us push each other forward!

6 Likes

Congratulations @kristine

6 Likes

Congratulations @kristine ,
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

I’m biased but I think this is a good next step?

7 Likes

That’s on the list!!! :smiley:

7 Likes