BadAss BassBuzz Alumni

Exactly this. After I finished the quiz, I walked around my apartment, thinking “what’s next?” It felt very much like the anticipation you get in the pit of your stomach when you’re waiting to leave for the airport. So I made a list of what’s next.

What a lovely send-off - it does make sense.

6 Likes

In honor of @kristine I just did two lessons and started Module 15. XD Thanks for the motivation!

7 Likes

Awesome, @Koldunya ! This is exactly what this forum should do - help us push each other forward!

6 Likes

Congratulations @kristine

6 Likes

Congratulations @kristine ,
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

I’m biased but I think this is a good next step?

7 Likes

That’s on the list!!! :smiley:

7 Likes

Congrats!

5 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

6 Likes

Congratulations @kristine ! Well done!

5 Likes

I was on the slow bus finishing this course. Started in October 2020. Finished today 3/13/22. What an incredible journey. I really had no idea how much I was learning until I looked back at my practice notes. I still have to go back and make peace with Billie Jean, along with many other fast workouts. But the progress is remarkable. Your teaching style and talent is top notch. I’m a more than a little sad the course is over, but the ride has just started!

So many areas to learn. I loved the tapping masterclass, I’m a music theory nerd now (!) and just so very pumped for the next steps. Hats off to you, Josh! Thank you seems a little lame. My gratitude is immense and heart-felt. You are an amazing teacher.

10 Likes

Congrats @laurie012
Woot woot!

6 Likes

Congrats!

6 Likes

I believe that’s called “the scenic route”

Awesome - congratulations!

5 Likes

Congratulations @laurie012 !

4 Likes

Congratulations @laurie012 ,