BadAss BassBuzz Alumni

FINALLY completed the course! 12/28/20…

Don’t even want to check when I started. I am already a musician and have been working on music while also learning to play the bass, so that’s my excuse :slight_smile:

Officially a BADASS OF BASS!

Onto the next goal - learning the piano through playgroundsessions!

-Paul

10 Likes

Congratulations @paulmadams927!

3 Likes

Congratulations @paulmadams927,
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Congratulations @paulmadams927

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums and congratulations @paulmadams927

3 Likes

@paulmadams927 Welcome to the BassBuzz forum and congratulations on finishing the course and becoming a BadAss!

3 Likes

Hey everyone Anthony here, I just finished this course today on New Years Eve! 12/31/20. I have actually been playing Bass for a few years but would get frustrated putting everything together. What I liked abut this course was how linear it was and well organized how everything really built upon each other. Often times when playing and learning on my own I would be able to play the notes of a lick but not keep a tight rhythm or really pay attention to note values. I enjoyed not only how the rhythms were broken down but how songs were analyzed by scales and progressions. I am also glad there are many resources such as the rhythm exercises and backing tracks and of course these forums to continue learning and practicing. Happy 2021 to all!

9 Likes

Congratulations and welcome :grinning:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Anthonychavez99 and welcome to the forum

4 Likes

Congratulations and welcome to the community @Anthonychavez99!

4 Likes

Congratulations @Anthonychavez99,
Nice work😎
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Congratulations @Anthonychavez99 and welcome to the forum

5 Likes

@Anthonychavez99 Big Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Graduated 01/02/2021 (3 months plus a couple of days). 100% completion! Such a great course, and that I was progressing really snuck up on me!

My journey has only just begun, and there is a lot more learning and practice to do. I’m looking forward to it!

9 Likes

Big Congratulations @theladyfebruary!

5 Likes

Congratulations @theladyfebruary

5 Likes

Congratulations on completing the course @theladyfebruary,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Congratulations @theladyfebruary!

5 Likes

I thought I was going to finish tomorrow but I squeezed in a few extra because there wasn’t as much string time at the end and my fingers could hold up a bit longer. I think I’m at 5 weeks, fingers are toast, especially the index on my left hand. I remember these feelings when I started rock climbing and all our local areas were sandstone. :slight_smile: Fantastic course Josh, well thought out and tips/techniques that I wished for for help were almost always right on time.

I’ve got Ariane Caps book sitting right here to start working on now. This will definitely be a lifelong pursuit, should have started decades ago.

13 Likes

Congratulations @Iamapinepig!

5 Likes