That was it, thanks Brian :wink:

3 Likes

Yep. Family always comes first.

5 Likes

Here you go!

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Sweet, thanks

Question, is there a way to drop this in a track into the GB, and drop this in, and sync them so that the song starts and the song without bass can start at the same time, so I can play to the bass intro so my timing is right leading into the song, then when I export it, I can just mute the track that has bass?

This is not an issue for most songs, but for Myage by the dependents, it is a BASS INTRO

2 Likes

I finished yesterday after starting on May 17. Josh is letting me walk in the graduation ceremony, but I definitely have some coursework to catch up on to get my degree.

6 Likes

Congratulations!

6 Likes

Awesome, great work

5 Likes

Would that coursework have anything to do with a girl with the initials B.J. ?

Congratulations on finishing the course @JimP

4 Likes

@JimP Congratulation!

Me too. I’m about to start another round of going through the course.

4 Likes

She’ll get her chance to vex me again when her turn comes as I make my way through the course a second time. I’ve ghosted her since that module ended. (Checks with daughter to make sure he used ghosted correctly.)

5 Likes

Nice. :rofl:

3 Likes

Well I can now say I have joined the distinguished Alumni of the B2B😎
Just completed the course after starting out in April 2020👍
I probably could have completed earlier, but I was having to much fun on the forum, meeting really cool helpful people who share the same passion.
Oh and making covers, I now have 20 on “The band of many names” thanks go to Bill @Lanny for his guidance in getting my shit together with the recording stuff👍
Thank you all for your friendship and sharing all the great things we all have in our lives👍
And a big thank you to Josh @JoshFossgreen for putting this great course together for us all to enjoy and develop our musical skills.
Cheers Brian

13 Likes

Congrats Brian.
Man, with your cover progress, and development, I would have thought you graduated B2B long ago. You are a cover boy for the course, and inspiration to all. You and @Lanny both sure know how to pay it forward, and It is greatly noticed and appreciated by myself and countless others I am sure.
Great work
Way to go

7 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. I still have to produce my first cover and I finished the course two months ago… :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Nobody must do a cover. Of course it is good for learning, if that is your goal, and we would love to hear one, but don’t put that kind of pressure on yourself. Have fun with recording and making covers if you want to, and in time you will post one, but don’t make it something to dread.

8 Likes

I know, but it’s on my bass bucket list :wink:

7 Likes

:+1: Cool, just have fun with it, the whole journey.

7 Likes

Congratulations @TNKA36 Brian!

6 Likes

Good on ya bro … er mate @TNKA36 :joy:

5 Likes