BadAss BassBuzz Alumni

Congratulations Brian!

5 Likes

@TNKA36 Congrats! I will be honest I am going to start the course on October 1st. Limited funding has stopped me thus far from starting. However, I believe it will help tremendously with my playing. I am like you Brian enjoying the fellowship on the forums and look forward to completing the course.

6 Likes

@Krescht I personally hate recording video of myself. With that being said I have learned a lot from recording myself to correct bad habits etc. Like @T_dub said you do not have to put that kind of pressure on yourself but it does help with playing.

9 Likes

@Krescht have you seen @Lanny bucket bass?Jamie

5 Likes

@TNKA36 congratulations Brian, your a great inspiration, looking forward to following you on your adventures.
Jamie

7 Likes

Congratulations Brian!

It feels good to have that accomplishment locked in. :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks to all my friends on B2b, it’s been a great time getting to this point and I am definitely looking forward to my own development into the future and supporting all you guys to be the best you can be​:+1::sunglasses:.
Cheers Brian

7 Likes

Graduated - 12 October 2020

8 Likes

Congratulaions!

6 Likes

Congratulations @Riastarthae,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Today is the day!
‘One small half-step for a man, one giant multi-octave, arpeggio leap for a bass badass!’
:metal:t3::guitar::fire:

10 Likes

Congratulations! @Riastarthae

4 Likes

Congratulations! @BillJr

5 Likes

Thanks Eric! :pray:t3:

5 Likes

October 13th, 2020. It’s bittersweet.

7 Likes

Isn’t it? Those last modules are great.

7 Likes

I’ll definitely return to the masterclasses if I ever have a lag in motivation. He makes me want to play all the time!

8 Likes

Congratulations @BillJr,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Congratulations @Riastarthae!

5 Likes

Congratulations @BillJr!

5 Likes