Bargains: Heads up thread

Damn, that sucks. Well, you can at least plug it in for a spin before returning it.

2 Likes

I often wonder how many of these “deals” are just offloading B-stock and they figure most people will just accept it.

1 Like

I got a 50s P from Pro Audio Star and it was fine. You can get many Squier basses direct from Fender for 40-50% off right. They’re cheap because Fender is deeply discounting

3 Likes

I’ve actually considered buying and selling a Helix just to get the discount on Native :rofl:

1 Like

What videos?

@grampbass for this, we have the User Video Index section. You can find @PamPurrs 's videos here:

1 Like

Im pretty sure i saw that they’re offering native bundled free with the stomp for the next few months. So you wouldn’t even need to buy the plugin.

1 Like

Bargains are always good things. Maybe post the price?

Oh cool, a POD Go. Hate to be a wet blanket though, but $400 isn’t a bargain, at least here. They go for $350 on the high side of used. Not sure about the US though.

Case will add to that though for sure. Not sure how to best price that.

It’s currently selling for $499 on sale at Amazon in the US, so 400 bucks is a deal here.

1 Like

Cool. Yeah, Line6 products are generally cheaper here. Not sure why - yes Yamaha owns them, but they are still made in the US I think?

1 Like

FYI: The TalkingBass.com Black Friday sale ends today, Sunday, December 4th. Great discount on courses.

Make sure you use .net www.talkingbass.net

3 Likes

Ah that explains why the first link sent me to a university site! Thank you

Sorry! Force of habit.

1 Like

4 Likes

:joy:
I felt the same way. I shopped at GC 3 days before BF. There was J bass from $859 for $759. Black Friday deal? On Black Friday they announced the same bass from $899 for $799. Tried to use the 15% they send me and of course it didn’t qualify. The deal was better Black Friday :exploding_head:

1 Like

Sorry I can’t resist. Sin city’s deal of the day, for the seller that is.

2 Likes

Arturia 50% off sale right now. At least on PluginBoutique.

On Arturia as well…