Bargains: Heads up thread

It’s a teaser :rofl:

5 Likes

JAM pedals are offering 20% discount on all their pedals with the coupon BLACK20

The Rippley Falls is tempting.

Bass pedals - JAM pedals

5 Likes

He he that was pretty funny @PamPurrs!

1 Like

Some really good deals on Squier, MM, Ibanez etc at Guitar Center, - $100-$200 off.

Sweetwater has some really good ones too (lumped with guitars though)
Looks like a basic ‘rollback of prices for things not selling fast’, but still…

3 Likes

PluginBoutique’s full Black Friday sale just kicked in. Lots of stuff on sale.

So did Steam’s :rofl:

2 Likes

There goes my savings…

2 Likes

So far “only” about $400 for me. We’ll see.

2 Likes

Oh boy! :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah that one might be painful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @howard. Unfortunately, I can’t find anything on there I want/need :crying_cat_face:

Hmm, weirdly the RX9 upgrade isn’t on sale. They just had a big iZotope sale though.

1 Like

70% off Rocksmith 2014 Remastered (€8.99)
40% off most of the Rocksmith DLC songs and packs

Welcome to Steam (steampowered.com)

1 Like

Well, Sam Ash (who honestly should just go out of business) has exactly 3 basses on Black Friday sales, all are demo models, mighty generous of them.

https://www.samash.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?cat=9776&q=blackfridaydeals

2 Likes

This is a great deal for any P bass fan. $225 off brand new.

3 Likes

I am done with Black Friday this year.

4 Likes

Me too. Final tally for me was 29 software synthesizers, a guitar, some strings, a pick, and a few free plugins that came with the synths.

3 Likes

Luckily I’ve found out that I am fully saturated on the software side when I was looking through the BF offers. So, I bought only this bass and strings.

2 Likes

The synths were basically V Collection + Pigments so it’s not as big as it sounds. I count V Collection because I got it in a mistaken PluginBoutique BF pre-sale :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Didn’t buy a thing until 11.15pm when a notification came through informing me that I could get 20% off Motörheads The Lost Tapes Vol 1 and the rest is history :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Lots more on sale today at Sweetwater.
Been eyeing this for a while, $100 off, merry Christmas to me.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/XTouch--behringer-by-touch-universal-control-surface

4 Likes