Bargains: Heads up thread

Oh cool! Looks neat.

2 Likes

Doubles as a Hammond B3 controller (if IK drops the price on Monday).
It’s normally $299, but can get it for $199 a variety of ways year round. Hoping they drop it by something more. That’s a lot for what it is. But I do like it best.

3 Likes

Awesome reverb plugin on sale for $30

Ooh. I think I have that for free. I should install it.

It’s kinda good. You have lots of control and the EQ visualizer works awesome for finding the right spot. Just played with some drumpacks and it sounded really good too.

For every Knick knacks around home about $100 off. I asked myself what the heck do you know about 3d printing, nothing! I need one, lol. Just ordered.

Just a head’s up for ‘Cyber Monday’, my wife is head of merchandising for an online company that supplies dorm and first apartment essentials to folks. She says the way most all companies are approaching the holidays are…

• x off pre Black Friday sales
  • y off Black Friday sales
  • z off Cyber Monday sales
    For her company x/y/z is 20/30/40% respectively on the stuff they are looking to put up. She says this year since so much more is online most places are saving the big deal stuff for Monday vs. Friday, but hoping everyone buys prior of course.
    So, set your alarms for Monday morning, haha.
2 Likes

I have to say I did not find any good deals on Cyber Monday at all.
Did anyone else?

1 Like

I bought a screaming fast and powerful computer for my video editing desk at a nice price, but nothing music related.

2 Likes

What did you end up going for?
I bought a new super fast crazy Dell last year and in general its been great for both but does some quirky things here and there.

1 Like

I was bummed IK Multimedia did not lower the Hammond B-3X any further during the sales so not going to buy it at this time. Which is fine, can divert the funds to something else.

This one, with upgraded drives plus additional RAM and VRAM.

2 Likes

NICE!
Very similar to the one I got, better processor in yours though.

1 Like

V Collection still on sale for half off :slight_smile:

It’s actually $100 off of the regular price of $299. I thought about getting it just for the heck of it, but restrained myself at the thought of spending $199 for something that I’d seldom use other than just goofing around. If I had a practical use for it, yeah I’d buy it.

1 Like

The normal price of V Collection is $599.

The sale price is often $299.

Right now it is $299.

Indeed. $299 :slight_smile:

It says it’s on sale for $199

Not for me :slight_smile:

It would be quite a snag at that price.