Bassaversary

Team its been a year since I started to learn how to play the bass. I’d like to thank everyone on the forum for the encouragement, suggestions, and overall comradery. You have all made this first year a lot more enjoyable and I don’t think I would have progressed nearly as quickly without you.

Thanks guys!!

Larry…AKA Tokyo Rat

37 Likes

Congrats!

5 Likes

Thanks Howard!

4 Likes

Congratulations, here is to many more!

4 Likes

Congratulations Larry, @Tokyo_Rat,
Love your original stuff​:+1::sunglasses:,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Thanks Brian…always with the kind words and encouragement

4 Likes

Thank you, bound to have at least a couple more in me…LOL

4 Likes

おめでとうございます
Congratulations!

4 Likes

Thanks Jerry…come on back

4 Likes

Happy Bassaversary!

4 Likes

Thank you Pam!

4 Likes

As soon as the government lifts the two week quarentine, I’m there.

6 Likes

Congratulations @Tokyo_Rat

It’s around the same amount of time for me too.

4 Likes

@Tokyo_Rat I’m a year in on the 30th. Where did that year go?

6 Likes

you bet…I know you’re having as much fun as I am

5 Likes

my life has been pretty simple for the last year, I work, I go home, I work, I make music

6 Likes

Hell yeah :+1: @Tokyo_Rat

I do think my bank account maybe isn’t but you can’t take it with you :joy:

5 Likes

The forum sends you a message on your anniversary, so you won’t miss it. Thats how we all know and post a thread, cuz we got the message.

7 Likes

Yeah got the message about a week ago but after seeing it something else caught my eye and like a goldfish I totally forgot :flushed:

6 Likes

Really? I don’t recall ever getting a message from the forum last year. I’m coming up on my second Bassaversary on June 5th, but the date that I signed up for B2B is a couple weeks after that.

EDIT: I just checked, and the date that I joined BassBuzz is June 10th; so I only had my first bass for 5 days when I joined. I still consider June 5th as my Bassaversary since that was the date that I first picked up a bass and started learning it.

6 Likes