Bassaversary

Super beautiful there, Joerg! Happy 5th there, brother, you probably don’t realize how good, and, just plain comfortable you’ve gotten with bass playing. That Mayones was my fave bass of yours, I remember when you got it too, it’s such a peach, worth every penny, it fits you, you look good.

Gonna comb through these threads again - it’s been such a good day - @eric.kiser is in town, we’re going to meet up here soon in person! Then, by coincidence, @JoshFossgreen himself reached out, and wants to use a video of me from early 2020. (I’m both stoked, and also cringing right now :rofl:)

Miss you guys, not sure if I can claim my 5th bassaversary soon, as there have just been too many gaps, but a little B2B again this spring, I should be back (to what, I have no idea, haha)!

As @Lanny would say, keep on thumpin’!!

5 Likes

Way COOL!!! WAY COOL!!! Wish I was there with the both of you!!

4 Likes

Well, today I got a PM from Bassbot, wishing me congrats on my two-year bassiversary. Who knew? Seems like it was only yesterday and, at the same, forever ago. :laughing:

7 Likes

Thank you, thank you and, as always, so good to hear from you, man!!!

:joy: That was most likely the other Mayones back then, but they are like siblings (one’s a PJ, one’s a JJ) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Very glad to see you keep some ties to this community and so cool to hear that @eric.kiser is in town and you guys managed to set up a meet IRL (remember though: pictures or it didn’t happen!!)

All the best!!

5 Likes

Congrats, Mike!! :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Thanks, brother!

3 Likes

Happy Bassaversary @MikeC !

2 Likes

I just saw this. The bass face at 1 minute in made the whole thing worth it. :sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: BassBuzz Meetups

A post was merged into an existing topic: BassBuzz Meetups

I just received a noticed that it is my 5th Bassaversary!
Woo hoo!

10 Likes

Old timer!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks John! :rofl: :rofl:

Congratulations @JerryP! Keep on thumping!

1 Like

Thanks Glenn!

Congrats, Jerry!

(How come you get a notice - I have to remember mine myself)?? Is it your fifth B2B anniversary or your fifth anniversary you picked up a bass (perhaps they are the same date)?

1 Like

Thanks Joerg! I think it’s five years since joining the forum.

1 Like