Bassbuzz Demographics (a poll)

It’s been 30 days since anyone participated in this poll, and I know we’ve had a passel of new members since then. Come on everyone!

Hey Joe @Jazzbass19 how can we see the latest poll results?

7 Likes

I’ve just taken part :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hey, Pam @PamPurrs . . . :slight_smile:

If you have already voted, just go to the TOP of the thread to see the results.

If anyone has NOT voted yet, here’s the link: Bassbuzz Demographics (a poll)

Thanks to everyone for participating!

Cheers, Joe

3 Likes

It only shows results from 3 of the questions. I know there were a lot more than that.

4 Likes

I’m sorry you had to put up with the criticism.
I think this pole was just some light hearted fun and not meant to be taken seriously.
Given that I hardly think it matters how accurate it is.
I for one appreciate your efforts and didn’t take it too seriously.

7 Likes

Still nobody having checked in from Africa. I could have sworn I’ve seen a couple people in the Introduce Yourself thread from Africa. Maybe I’m mistaken.

Edit: I found one person… @daveleigh27

5 Likes

Soon to be 51. Live in The United States, never played before.

6 Likes

Welcome @Kopusetic. Where in the states?

4 Likes

I’m in Ohio. About 30 minutes west of Columbus.

5 Likes

Ok, My former employer was headquartered in Mason, actually across the highway from Kings Island. Another company I worked for 15 years ago was in Fremont, a lil north of you. I have not been back there in a cpl years however. I am in So Cal, Huntington Beach.

4 Likes

I went to Cali for the very first time last year. Stayed in Beverly Hills and went to Venice Beach. LOVED it. Got a tat while I was there. Loved the people and the atmosphere overall. Could have done without the traffic tho. Lol.

5 Likes

I appreciate your kind words, @rory . . . :slight_smile:

I suppose it’s difficult to do anything without getting some criticism {lol}

Although the poll may be fun, it can indeed be an accurate reflection of our membership. I also hoped it would prove helpful as a tool for developing future courses at Bassbuzz.

Thanks again to everyone for their participation.

Cheers, Joe

7 Likes

That’s why I love the Covid lockdown. I can actually go places. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

No, you’re not mistaken, @eric.kiser . . . :slight_smile:

There IS at least one member from Africa, but 1/200+ is less than 0.5% and the number doesn’t display because of rounding. We also have a few members from South America, and depending on the total votes that have come in, the number doesn’t display until it reaches 1% or more of the total. You may have noticed that sometimes it shows 1% and other times it’s 0%.

Thus, for South America and Africa, 0% can be interpreted as “less than 1%”.

I did not include Antarctica because no one lives there on a permanent basis.

Thanks for all your support, Eric . . . I really appreciate it . . . :slight_smile:

Cheers, Joe

7 Likes

It might that big banana :grinning:

5 Likes

217 voters, and, gotta be more, as there are lots of new faces lately in the forums!

6 Likes

Just finished the poll…kinda surprised that more than 25% are older than 56 no real surprises past that.

8 Likes

We’ve had a spate of new members lately. Please take this poll that @Jazzbass19 went to the trouble to create so we all have a better idea of what a mix of people we have here. It’s just for fun, so take the poll if you want to.

8 Likes

So many more new members!! Welcome All!!

Since @Jazzbass19 Joe is out on sick leave, I though it was time to resurrect this thread that he started some time back…

Keep on Thumpin’!
Lanny (a 7%’r)

7 Likes

Okay folks, we’ve had a passel of new members lately, so it’s time to remind everyone to please take the poll that @Jazzbass19 created for us. It’s a fun poll and just gives us an idea of what we have here.

It’s not mandatory, but if you take the poll there will be homemade cookies (you have to come to my house to get them).

6 Likes