@howard :clap:

happy to be here and learning Bass!

13 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Woot-woot!:guitar::wave:

5 Likes

Hi asaf welcome aboard.
How long have you been playing, and what bass do you have?

2 Likes

I chose never played bass before even though I had a bass collecting dust for two years. I couldn’t play and it just frustrated me when I picked it up. Now I’m a bass player. A terrible bass player but that is the next step in the progression. Next year I hope to make average level. Because of Josh, I could see progress and have practiced approximately 250 hours since January

13 Likes

@Interstatestan Yep! Josh’s course had made all the difference to my playing as well.

Also, Welcome to the BassBuzz forum. When you have time, join us on the Introduce Yourself! thread.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @asaf! and @Interstatestan!

4 Likes

So… 64 yrs, North America, and new to playing any instrument at all - let alone new to the bass! Love the course.

11 Likes

Welcome aboard @mhmraz55 and thanks for your input . . . :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Man, @Jazzbass19, 70+ respondents now to your poll! That’s a nice sample size.

We like your polls - keep 'em coming!

6 Likes

Thank you, @Vik . . . :slight_smile:

Hopefully this poll will be helpful in planning future courses . . . :+1:

Cheers, Joe

6 Likes

I’m really surprised at how many responses this poll has collected. More than twice what I had predicted. Keep it coming folks. :+1:

6 Likes

Must be that analytical side of you @Jazzbass19!! Love it - Keep it coming!

Lanny

3 Likes

We’ve had LOTS of newer people joining the Forums and signing up for @JoshFossgreen’s B2B course lately! . . . :+1:

I’d like to ask those new members to please take a few minutes to add their data to the poll (at the top of this thread). This may be helpful in planning future courses!

All results are anonymous, so don’t be shy :slight_smile:

Thanks very much, Joe

5 Likes

I can’t believe we still don’t have a single less than 25 vote. :astonished:

5 Likes

There are at least a couple out there that I’ve seen post in the Introduce Yourself thread but none that make a regular appearance in the forum. Which is too bad. I would like to see what the young bloods are up to right now.

Something to keep in mind is that B2B has a lot more students than people that post here.

8 Likes

I was thinking about this the other day and I wondered how many folk are currently signed up - and how many have been through it. I wonder if @JoshFossgreen would give us an approximate number? It’s not really any of our business, but it’d be interesting to know how many folk aren’t coming into these forums - or not hanging out with us. Maybe it’s because of us. :crazy_face::thinking::zipper_mouth_face:

8 Likes

Could be… :grin:

8 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Hang on! Who you talkin’ 'bout? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Hey, I even stenciled my own username in there :grin:

6 Likes