Bassbuzz Demographics (a poll)

Ok, My former employer was headquartered in Mason, actually across the highway from Kings Island. Another company I worked for 15 years ago was in Fremont, a lil north of you. I have not been back there in a cpl years however. I am in So Cal, Huntington Beach.

3 Likes

I went to Cali for the very first time last year. Stayed in Beverly Hills and went to Venice Beach. LOVED it. Got a tat while I was there. Loved the people and the atmosphere overall. Could have done without the traffic tho. Lol.

4 Likes

I appreciate your kind words, @rory . . . :slight_smile:

I suppose it’s difficult to do anything without getting some criticism {lol}

Although the poll may be fun, it can indeed be an accurate reflection of our membership. I also hoped it would prove helpful as a tool for developing future courses at Bassbuzz.

Thanks again to everyone for their participation.

Cheers, Joe

5 Likes

That’s why I love the Covid lockdown. I can actually go places. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

No, you’re not mistaken, @eric.kiser . . . :slight_smile:

There IS at least one member from Africa, but 1/200+ is less than 0.5% and the number doesn’t display because of rounding. We also have a few members from South America, and depending on the total votes that have come in, the number doesn’t display until it reaches 1% or more of the total. You may have noticed that sometimes it shows 1% and other times it’s 0%.

Thus, for South America and Africa, 0% can be interpreted as “less than 1%”.

I did not include Antarctica because no one lives there on a permanent basis.

Thanks for all your support, Eric . . . I really appreciate it . . . :slight_smile:

Cheers, Joe

5 Likes

It might that big banana :grinning:

3 Likes