BassBuzz for harmonica?

Kid plays guitar and wants to learn the harmonica next.

I see there are the Beginner to Boss lessons that look awfully like the Beginner to Badass format. I wonder is it any good?

Has anyone got any recommendations for a good structured set of lessons like Josh’s ones here, for harmonica? Thanks.

1 Like

I think I heard it on one of our live hangs that the site you linked and BassBuzz were tied together in some way… like, the harmonica site came first, then they worked with Josh to do BassBuzz.

I think.

@JoshFossgreen, can you confirm or deny that?

Edit: if you look on the harmonica site’s Links page, there is a direct link to BassBuzz.

2 Likes

We already had a thread about this:

Josh explains the mystery in this post:

2 Likes

There it is! I knew I’d heard it somewhere around here. Thanks for pulling that out of the ether, @Mike_NL.

3 Likes

Ah cool.

Does anyone know if they offer a deal or coupon on getting the 2nd course as they’re from the same company? Might pull the trigger on this, so thought I’d check first!

I would love a guitar course in this format.

3 Likes

Yeah, or keyboard.

3 Likes

I do plan on taking this harmonica course sometime soon. It does look like the same approach as B2B and the instructor, Luke, is a super nice guy. I haven’t found any other courses online that intrigue me enough to fork over the $$ and I like that this company offers a payment plan. Much more manageable.

2 Likes

So I actually purchased the course for my kid. He has started it now and is enjoying it.
The one weird thing is that its pretty difficult for the instructor to talk and perform at the same time! Its not as instinctive as learning bass, but its a fun and a well structured course, same as bassbuzz.

I sent them an email and mentioned that I had already purchased the Bassbuzz course before and would they have a discount for getting the 2nd one. I was very happy with their response.

1 Like

Ooo maybe I’ll do that too :slight_smile: thanks for the review :slight_smile:

1 Like