BassBuzz Meetups

Was meaning to create this thread a while ago, post any pics of Buzzers meeting up in the non-virtual world here…

6 Likes

@JerryP - the global trekker, on a rare home stay came up to have lunch…

16 Likes

On a work trip a bit ago, ended up near our book-loving @kristine and went to dinner at a restaurant/bookshop (a foretelling of things to come back then!)

17 Likes

I’ll be back in NJ middle of April for a few weeks, maybe we can hit that place again?

4 Likes

Sounds good!
I was just there yesterday. Lol.

4 Likes

So cool! I was pretty new to the forum when @eric.kiser graciously offered some pedals to me so we met up so I could receive them. No pictures were taken though…

8 Likes

I’d meet up with you too… for some pizza (with pineapples)

10 Likes

I’m so down for that (but hold the pineapple, please). :pizza:

6 Likes

Made it out to AZ and got to see @PamPurrs and Sara and Pam’s now famous music studio! So nice to finally meet in person.

16 Likes

Great photo!

2 Likes

Hi folks,

I’d be happy to organize a local meet up here in the Cologne/Bonn area in Germany this May. The main option would be to pick a day to meet at Musicstore Professional.

An alternative would be a meet up here in Bonn, where we either meet for a drink or a jam at the local rehearsal room (either on a Sunday afternoon for their open session or we “book” the room).

Check out the poll: https://terminplaner6.dfn.de/p/919d954db5aa75d33d2fe2b45fba5265-223853

Or just message me on the forum, I’ll respond within a few days.

Cheers,
Antonio

PS: I guess @paolo.pfm & @LucaM would be interested, too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Another Buzzer meetup.
@howard and I in Tokyo along with 87,000 basses.

18 Likes

For our newer listeners @howard is a normal height for a human. @John_E ate his vegetables.

This is a great picture on numerous levels :heart:

4 Likes

Yeah I’m 5’11”, John is definitely up there in the Josh height range :rofl:

3 Likes

Nah, I’m only 6’1”. Another inch and a half is hair

3 Likes

Good lord maybe I am shrinking

2 Likes

Great photo @John_E and @howard. The only thing missing is the new bass.

2 Likes

Now 2 new basses.
I did a bad thing this morning @JerryP

2 Likes

Love this picture! I notice that @howard has adopted the Japanese habit of making the peace sign in every picture :joy: :v:t3:

6 Likes

I found myself doing that a few years back and I’ve never been to Japan! Japanese studies in college is probably where it started :sweat_smile:

3 Likes