Doesn’t time fly when you’re enjoying yourself? I decided to stretch myself and set out to learn a stone cold Motown classic in time for my BassBuzz anniversary. I’ve given it my best shot and had a blast learning it.
What have I learned (or had confirmed) over the past year?
- This is the nicest place to learn an instrument. You’re all super positive, thank you.
- @JoshFossgreen Beginner to Badass course set me up for success in such a fantastic way. Words fail me to describe how grateful I am to have found and taken his course. My life is genuinely better for having Bass in it.
- Learning songs has been key to my continued development post B2B course. Thanks again to @JT for taking time out his busy life to get the ball rolling and organize the 50 song challenge.
- There’s no such thing as talent, it’s only work that gets you to where you want to be. I practice at least an hour a day, every day. So 400+ hours gets you to the point where you can play along to a Motown song and not totally suck.
- I’m so very glad I found bass, even this late in life