Hell yeah, do it, that is sick

2 Likes

It’s on the cards . Just need the funds/tattoo parlours to reopen :+1:

2 Likes

Of course, or misfits guy

3 Likes

I vote that should be your next cover video Brian @TNKA36 :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Put the acid on me now @Mark_UK, It’s been a while since I played it, lots of string crossing :woozy_face:
I’m currently working on Rock Steady by Bad Company, should have that recording, video and mix done by next week🤞
I will see if I can get my fingers working, I’d be happy to send the sheet music over for you if you want a challenge​:grin::thinking:
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Hi Brian @TNKA36, as much as I would love to hear that as a cover, I wasn’t trying to put you under any pressure!
If you ever wanted to do it, it would get my vote.
Cheers Mark

3 Likes

Hi Mark, you have shamed me into it, I started practicing it earlier on, it’s gunna take some time to get it down pat again​:woozy_face:my hand and wrist are still recovering :+1:
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

This bit is the killer,have a listen to the track and try and play this section, it’s the middle 8.
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Ah now I feel bad!
I’m going to have to honour the cover with the full big screen/stereo system treatment again when I listen to it, to do it justice.
Don’t overdo the practice!
Cheers

2 Likes

Misfits face to me is kind of “Anti Punk” cuz they have used that in mainstream for so long. Every HighSchool kid in every Disney TV show and every movie in the world has a misfits poster in his bedroom.
Sure that when a character in a movie / tv show is more the punk type, there are certain bands they poster the wall with, Sex Pistols, Misfits, Motorhead, offspring, etc…
But when it is a Disney show, like Hanna Montana, or something else, and the kid is clearly not a punk type, they always throw a misfits poster in their bedroom just to show they are a popular type kid.
IDK, that’s my take on the misfits skull.

2 Likes

What is that from, do you have the rest of it? I think I figured that part out.

2 Likes

I will send you the rest if you want to do a cover of it @T_dub​:grin: :thinking:
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

you got the audio with the bass removed?
If you got that part, I may do the cover

Hi Toby, @T_dub,
I have the music for the song, the song I can put in GB as a track, but I can’t remove the bass track, that’s done in GB by turning the bass down in the EQ once you add the second track with bass and your choice of the 3 amps available in GB to record running parallel to the first track.
Cheers Brian

1 Like

Ok, I need the sound, or a GB track with the song loaded. Do you have a drop site you can put it on for me to DL?
Or upload where you put your covers, and make it so I can DL it?

1 Like

got it

1 Like

hey Toby,
just sent GB file with bass gain turned down, mp3 file and sheet music.
let me know how that goes.

cheers Brian

2 Likes

read post above

2 Likes

you should be able to change the amp if you want once you put the track into GB
cheers Brian

2 Likes

I will give it a try shortly, in the middle of a scale lesson on TalkBass now

2 Likes