Comment on my website that made my day

I received a very nice comment on my website that really made me glow with pride. When you see who it’s from, you’ll understand why I’m aglow.

You are a beautiful player, Pam, and I sincerely love your creativity! I am glad you are healthy now and used your healing time so productively!

Ari

The Ari this came from is none other than Ariane Cap. Can you see why I’m glowing with pride?

42 Likes

WOW!!! That’s awesome! Congrats Pam.

7 Likes

The very highest praise indeed! Congratulations!

6 Likes

Awesome, that is incredible. Congrats.

6 Likes

Wow! That’s awesome.

5 Likes

That is awesome @PamPurrs
Congratulations

6 Likes

That would make my Day too. From one bad Ass bass girl to another. Congratulations :clap: Awesome stuff right there. Thanks for sharing. :+1::+1:

7 Likes

Wow . . . that’s really something, @PamPurrs! . . . . :open_mouth:

Good for you! . . . :+1:

Cheers
Joe

7 Likes

What a compliment! Awesome!
Congratulations @PamPurrs.

6 Likes

Well-deserved, @PamPurrs, and we all agree with her :smiley:

7 Likes

Well done Pam @PamPurrs,
That is a real confidence booster, and shows how hard you have worked to be a BABG,
I think i speak for everyone in saying we are all proud of your achievements, your supporting videos are just sensational, and i for one love watching them,
Cheers Brian

11 Likes

Awwww thank you @TNKA36 Brian (blushing )

7 Likes

Amazing. Congrats.

7 Likes

That’s awesome! Congrats, that’s a great surprise. If I got a random comment like that out of nowhere I’d be so motivated to play the next day. I’d probably stay on auto good-mood for weeks.

6 Likes

Because I’m still a newbie here, I had to Google Ms. Cap. :flushed: Now that I know who she is, I’d like to offer my congrats too, Pam!

7 Likes

Wow! That’s so cool, congratulations.

7 Likes

Thanks!

7 Likes

Oh wow! I got invited to her cohort, just checked out your site, I love it! Watched your Train Train cover by Blackfoot, you are so super chill. Did you start out here?

5 Likes

Yes, June 2019, graduated B2B that September

5 Likes

Very inspiring to me, started in April and had an aha moment a couple days ago, cool that you still support the noobs here.

5 Likes