Cort Artisan A4 Plus - What do you think?

Hello!

I wanted to tie this thread nicely for the future readers if anyone stumbles upon it looking for this bass!

I got mine finally

In the night right after ordering the Open Pore Natural color I had an epiphany saying me that once again I did not take the “leap of faith” for getting something flashy and chose a color easier on the eyes… I did that a lot with motorcycles choosing the most practical one over a real flashy one.

So I decided to break “my chains” so to speak and called the shop on Monday morning to see if they can entertain my whim… They were super cool about it even though the bass was already ordered and left the warehouse.

This little change of color costed me an extra wait of 1 week (even though warehouse and the shop are in the same city!) and I received my super flashy babe of a bass!

Initially it felt super awkward and I still don’t feel comfortable about the volume control on the bass versus my ampless setup but all is great otherwise! I feel like playing it whenever I see it so the chemistry is there! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes