For our #badassbassgal Pam

@PamPurrs

Our friend @Wombat-metal came up with an idea to show you how much you mean to all of us here on the forum. So a few of us got together and the result is a video of hope, love and friendship.

No matter what happens, you are always wtih us, an inspiration, and a big reason why this forum is what it is.

We present, a PamJam…

Thanks to all who contributed!
Feel free to post your full covers here as well for @PamPurrs

56 Likes

@PamPurrs nothing but love and respect and hopes for your recovery. You got this!! I’m very humbled to have been apart of this. Actually my very first cover ever recorded, and couldn’t have been for a better reason.

Big thanks to @Wombat-metal @howard and lastly @John_E for making this here happen. Just an amazing undertaking born out of love and respect. And thanks to everyone who participated.

It was an immense emotional piece to do.

20 Likes

What @Nebel said!

Here’s mine…

20 Likes

Wow! You guys are awesome! Thank you.
Pam

24 Likes

You are gonna have to listen to that song many times, @PamPurrs - but, these are all really for reference only; the composite one is the “one and only” here :wink:
Thinking of you…

19 Likes

I think my version got lost in the cloud somewhere but the best bit made it to the official video :+1:

@PamPurrs t’was a blast and a pleasure to record :slightly_smiling_face:.

13 Likes

That was awesome guys!!!

13 Likes

Brilliant!
Hells yes.
Not easy to make a thing worthy of @PamPurrs , but I (ahem) stand by this one.
Love ya Pam!
Thanks heaps guys for putting this together.

17 Likes

Don’t know what to say more than that. :point_up:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

This thread has brought tears to not only my eyes, but Sara’s as well. Now, Sara is learning the sign language version of Stand by Me and we will be posting a video of her doing it.
Meanwhile, I posted an update on my cancer status here. What’s going on with Pam - #60 by PamPurrs

26 Likes

So, here is my version :

What do you think, do I count those covers on the yearly statistics, as if they were posted on the covers thread ?

17 Likes

Yes indeed!!

13 Likes

lol yes of course :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That was incredibly touching, thanks for putting it together. Awesome collab and nice seeing a few faces I’ve read numerous times but haven’t seen perform before now.

11 Likes

Here is my contribution.
In situations like this, I can never find the right words to express myself. This truly is a labor of love and I feel humbled to be asked to participate.
Stay strong @PamPurrs Pam! :heart: :pray:

18 Likes

Here’s my version:

It was my absolute privilege and pleasure to participate in this group project, and it makes me proud to be a member of the haven of awesomeness that is the BassBuzz Forum :smiling_face:

Oh and by the way: please don’t mind the serious face… My daughter was very diplomatic when she said I look very concentrated :grin:

13 Likes

Oh. My. Deity of choice!

I hadn’t watched all of these right through so missed that there was a proper cut-together version with so many of you, incl. Josh. I wish I’d known beforehand but I’m so moved that as a community we are showing our feelings & support.

Right, what’s the next song? Any requests, @PamPurrs?

7 Likes

Aka “resting bass face” :wink:

10 Likes

Norman Watt-Roy

10 Likes

Excellent! Love you Pam!

6 Likes