Forum Question Fears

@Celticstar I was under the impression that this was a thread for “Forum Questions Fears.” I guess I misunderstood.

Thanks for the advice. :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Good point. I think this thread is about @howard’s open invite to crash at his place in Japan to look at expensive Japanese basses and Ants! :ant:
Or have I missed something?

5 Likes

I’m an computer guy. Nothing puts off a new person as fast as saying call the help desk when we both know I know the answer. I should say here’s the answer but we should be talking about it over there, but , but I’ll still answer the question

Not disagreeing, but stating my opinion

3 Likes

Hey @craig.lox this is generally a pretty friendly forum.
If you have a question. Just do a quick search to see if it’s been previously discussed. If not start a new question and take your best guess as to which category it fits into.
Welcome to the forum :grinning:

2 Likes

Only that it should have been posted in the Bass or Lounge sections of the Forum not here.

1 Like

Understood. I was able to get the answers I was looking for. Big Thanks to everyone who took the time to answer. I’ll be more mindful in the future, no need to dwell any further on the matter.

Thanks again.

5 Likes

@NipperDog js right we definitely need a sarcasm font to help avoid confusion.

I’ll put my request into the help desk shortly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Oh my bad, I thought this font was the sarcasm font.
Doh!

3 Likes

I never did find out who or what Bassbot is. :cry:

This thread has strayed way off topic. Can we please get back to talking about ants.

2 Likes

1 Like
3 Likes

Bassbot is cousins with ukebot and harmonica bot and is a ‘feature’ of forums like this that let you play dopey games and ask questions. Imagine it was pretty cool before Siri and Alexa came along and gave the bots a ass whoopin

2 Likes

Thanks John, I kinda get it now. :thinking:

1 Like

@bassbot, add dog food to my shopping list

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @bassbot display help.

1 Like

See there’s the problem with Bassbot. I tell Alexa to add dog food to my shopping list, and she replies that she has added it, and it’s done.

1 Like

@Bassbot display help. :confused:

I don’t think he likes me. :worried:

1 Like

put it on a line by itself

@Bassbot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes