GAS - Gear Acquisition Syndrome (Part 1)

I’ve got the Blue Jazz

Only it has a white pickguard, which I like better than the black. I have an Aerodyne as well. Blue Jazz is my favorite though.

13 Likes

Ahhh, that’s right, she’s a beauty!!!

Since I’ve already got my MIA Fender Jazz, I passed on that one. I shoulda passed on the Aerodyne but couldn’t.

3 Likes

No sir, you did the right thing and brought it home.

3 Likes

Aerodyne’s a nice instrument, understandable.

3 Likes

Me either but somehow I now have 4 and a Squier.
The heart wants what the heart wants.

2 Likes

Got my order delivered today :blush:

14 Likes

That is some serious nice packaging. That custom paintjob looks brutal lol. Is that like solder at the sides? But more important how does it sound?

5 Likes

Looks like some plastic resin… didn’t have time to test it yet :unamused:

2 Likes

I love the “Hamletizing” Llama. Very trippy.

1 Like

Looks kinda freaky… Skeleton Llama Head coming back from the dead to take a bite of the live one (both sticking to the same body BTW).

Talk about horrible delay :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

As a first remark, I must admit that I have no experience with analog delay pedals whatsoever :sweat_smile:
First impression… Don’t go crazy turning the knobs. Had some feedback loops trying to kill my hearing :confounded:
Playing around with creating soundscapes using fuzz and distortion seems very fun. I guess it will take me some time to explore the functionalities, especially in combination with other effects :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Haha yeah that is actually normal behavior for delays when the delay is in the loop of it’s own delay. I had my hearing killed a few times too.

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Yes it can get out of control very quickly.
My reverb has a ‘feedback’ setting.
Still not sure what on earth to use it for, its pure feedback…

5 Likes

Both necks arrived today. Well too late to do anything today

10 Likes

Ooh Status Graphite neck.

4 Likes

Exactly what I thought :thought_balloon:

4 Likes

Yeah that’s,EXACTLY what I thought, lol.

5 Likes

And now, thanks to you @Al1885 , I’m going to have to get a new keyboard. I’ve drooled all over this one.

5 Likes

So, I let my fingers do the walking and I let me get the better of me.

This little beauty is coming to my place on Wednesday:

It’s a Peavey Millenium BXP in black. I would have preferred the purple flamed maple one I was looking at before, but this one is basically new old stock.

EDIT: And she was only $195 Canuckistanian Kopeks, so only about $15 'Murican FreedomBucks :rofl:

18 Likes

Looks great!

2 Likes