GAS outside of music…

Holy moly! Which games did your played?

1 Like

I have considered doing the same. But I know if I do I would end up wanting to start up again and have to buy it all over again.
I haven’t tried VR with racing. I have some friends that swear by it.

Thanks!

I used for IRacing. So much fun!

1 Like

Haha, yeah, there’s that! :joy:
Literally haven’t played anything since August though, so it all went :laughing:
In VR is incredible though! For pretty much any sim racing titles (besides Assetto Corsa Competizione anyway, which was a bit of a shame)

1 Like

Tools for me:

MIG Welder
Plasma Cutter
Steel welding table
7*14" metal lathe
RF 30 milling machine
Belt grinder
Bench grinder
10" drill press
6" metal bandsaw
Ring roller
3 vises
6 angle grinders (I sense a bit of a problem here)
3D FDM printer
Safety equipment, tooling and consumables for the above
Assorted power tools
Industrial hot snot gun
Shop compressor and air tools
A shit ton of armstrong tools
12 hammers and mallets (I sense another problem).

Next on the gas list:
DRO for the mill
More tooling
AC/DC TIG welder with HF arc start

Hi @Shibata,

That’s a wicked setup. I used to play Grand Prix Legends online a lot and raced a tiny bit of NASCAR 2003 (2004?) back in the day. Never graduated from the Logitech wheel and pedals. But I did sneak out of a party to race in a league once. :grin:

It all ended when my wheel broke and I realized how much time I was putting into it. More and more people joined the hobby and with iRacing I felt "whoa, I guess I’m not really good at this. Still, I won an international league once. :smile:

Guess I should have played bass instead, looking back. ^^

Cheers,
Antonio

2 Likes

…well RIP, I got massively sucked in to Guild Wars 2. I should have jumped in years ago, it was always on the list but I was happy in other MMOs.

3 Likes

I’m glad so many people have commented here already! Another Syndrome that I have been subject to recently is SSS or Sight Seeing Syndrome. Whenever I go visit a new city I have the uncontrollable urge to see every single attraction. It may not fit into the acquisition syndrome category, but I think it’s worth mentioning here!