Gear It Forward

@LeftyChad I’d be interested in giving it a read, if you found it insightful…

4 Likes

Sure thing! PM me a mailing address and I’ll get it out to you. It’s an interesting read. Not life altering by any stretch of the imagination, but worth the couple of days to read it.

4 Likes

This is one of the reasons I decided to study music theory. I have known from another Phd’s lectures about how you can rewire the brain, something that is cognitively done at an early age, but as an adult there are ways to rewire your brain, and one is to learn a new language. since I was playing bass for therapeutic reasons, I figured, music theory to rewire the brain would be beneficial as well. Not only is music a language, but it is mathematical as well, so it is dual purpose, but yeah, for sure, I know there are many benefits it can and does have on the adult brain.
I did not know about this book, it looks interesting.

4 Likes

I have a Tech 21 Bass Compactor pedal free to anyone that wants it. I have not hooked it up to anything but was assured by the guy I got it from that it worked. Let me know if you want it.

2 Likes

I would love to try that pedal and when I’m done I’ll pass it on again.

1 Like

Behringer TU300 Chromatic Tuner like this one:

Still on warranty, got the protective foil on the screen. Includes the box and everything that came in it.

Free.99 in Canuckistan
COS ConUS + AL

Shipping elsewhere in the world will probably be not worth it. I will be in Poland from Dec. 8 to 31, can ship it to EuroBuzzers from there, if interested.

2 Likes

PM me your address. I’ll get it out by Monday or Tuesday. (When I can sneak from work)

1 Like

Will do.

Cultural learnings from america for make benefit glorious republik of canadastan. High five! :laughing:

5 Likes

Bump.

3 Likes

I am intreated in the chromatic tuner.
it is still availiabl, I will PM you my shipping address.
Thanks.
Thanks much / go hunting.
Thanks much @MC-Canadastan

2 Likes

Hi @T_dub

Yes it’s still available, but I’m abroad for another two weeks. If you still want it then, it’s yours.

3 Likes

Ok, just let me know when you get back, and how much shipping is.

2 Likes

Set of Dunlop Strap locks NIB for the asking.

2 Likes

Back now. if you are still interested, I’ll check shipping. will PM you.

2 Likes

@Wombat-metal - I don’t recall whether you’re in the US. If so, I could use them if they’re still available. thanks…

2 Likes

Sorry to take so long to reply, little out of it these days. Their yours. Just DM me an address and I will get them headed your way (I am in the US)

3 Likes

I got this from @LeftyChad , and am finished with it. If anyone else is interested in reading it, I’d be happy to pass it along…

4 Likes

I have a copy too that I have finished and happy to send along to someone else.
Good read.

4 Likes

Still available, Behringer tuner.

3 Likes