Gear It Forward

Behringer TU300 Chromatic Tuner like this one:

Still on warranty, got the protective foil on the screen. Includes the box and everything that came in it.

Free.99 in Canuckistan
COS ConUS + AL

Shipping elsewhere in the world will probably be not worth it. I will be in Poland from Dec. 8 to 31, can ship it to EuroBuzzers from there, if interested.

2 Likes

PM me your address. Iā€™ll get it out by Monday or Tuesday. (When I can sneak from work)

1 Like

Will do.

Cultural learnings from america for make benefit glorious republik of canadastan. High five! :laughing:

5 Likes

Bump.

3 Likes

I am intreated in the chromatic tuner.
it is still availiabl, I will PM you my shipping address.
Thanks.
Thanks much / go hunting.
Thanks much @MC-Canadastan

2 Likes

Hi @T_dub

Yes itā€™s still available, but Iā€™m abroad for another two weeks. If you still want it then, itā€™s yours.

3 Likes

Ok, just let me know when you get back, and how much shipping is.

2 Likes

Set of Dunlop Strap locks NIB for the asking.

2 Likes

Back now. if you are still interested, Iā€™ll check shipping. will PM you.

2 Likes

@Wombat-metal - I donā€™t recall whether youā€™re in the US. If so, I could use them if theyā€™re still available. thanksā€¦

2 Likes

Sorry to take so long to reply, little out of it these days. Their yours. Just DM me an address and I will get them headed your way (I am in the US)

3 Likes

I got this from @LeftyChad , and am finished with it. If anyone else is interested in reading it, Iā€™d be happy to pass it alongā€¦

4 Likes

I have a copy too that I have finished and happy to send along to someone else.
Good read.

4 Likes

Still available, Behringer tuner.

3 Likes

Oh, I could really use that.

3 Likes

Itā€™s yours. PMā€™d you.

3 Likes

Would anyone like an activation code for Izotope RX7 Elements?

I just bought a pair of Tascam DR-10L beltpack recorders and they come with free software promotions. I already activated one license for me.

The DR-10L is a pretty nifty gadget. Much easier than trying to get a wireless mic back to the camera for recording if out on a location. It doesnā€™t have an impedance appropriate for an instrument input directly though.

4 Likes

One set, LaBella 760 Flats, Short Scale

So I bought a new Schecter bass yesterday, and called back as I forgot to add strings. It comes with Ernie Balls, and me and Ernie donā€™t get along.

So Sweetwater is sending me a complimentary set of Labellaā€™s. But they sent short scale by mistake. So I will shortly have a set with no bass to put them on.

Opting out of purchasing a new short scale bass so a free set of strings isnā€™t wasted, they are looking for a new home.

5 Likes

MXR M-102 DynaComp with original instructions.

Works perfectly, but is dedicated more to guitar and I canā€™t get it to sound like I like. Was gear-forwarded to me, so Iā€™m doing the same. COS to Canada and CONUS.

Also, would be willing to trade 1:1 for a cheap bass-dedicated compressor if anyone has a spare.

3 Likes