Good deals on basses / gear

I have been looking at precision basses for awhile and after reading a lot of reviews on YOUTUBE and not wanting to spend a lot of money, I came across a deal on Ebay that seemed real good. So I took the plunge and offered the lowest amount that came up on make and offer for “Open Box Squier 40th Anniversary Precision Bass”. I wasn’t sure what open box would get me but it could be returned so why not. It came two days ago and this is a beautiful Bass . It is set up great and not a blemish on it. The gold trimming is a lot of bling but I got black and it looks great. I will never be a group player but it sounds like the bass I used to play fifty years ago and even better. I paid $250.00 and I see now that they have lowered the price and Make an offer low end is down around $212.00 . I don’t make any money on these . Just wanted to help out if you are looking for a P Bass.

4 Likes

As a huge fan of Beat Buddy they gave another Black Friday deal

3 Likes

This has become my favorite practice tool. I like having an actual knob for tempo so I can just reach over and dial it up as I get better.

3 Likes

This is exactly why I love mine. I learn the riff / run / fill / melody with no beat until I have it under my fingers.

Then Beat Buddy with slowly incremental tempo change up to full speed.

Top quality piece of gear.

3 Likes

Squire Paranormal Rascal is 30% off while supplies last

• Shell Pink only
  • Fender store only
  • $315 USD; good deal for a great bass
3 Likes

That’s a great deal on a really cool bass.

1 Like

I love that matching headstock

1 Like

Here’s a TRBX 504 for the folks in the US to check out, super cheap deal $359, usually these go for 549-ish:

5 Likes

One of my favorite basses is the “daily deal” at guitar center.

2 Likes

That’s a pretty nice bass actually

1 Like

Apparently formal announcement that Sam Ash will be closing all stores coming very soon (an insider guy just told me). Maybe some deals to be had.

Apparently if no buyer is found by July 31, they are done. Letters went out to stores.

4 Likes

Speaking of SAM ASH…

CALLING ALL LEFTYS!!!

New AM Pro II P Bass - I’ve played it but I’m not a lefty so I can’t offer to much info

Atlanta location - If you call ask for Gio

Hope this helps someone.

2 Likes

Just received this from the Vulf :

The Affordable Joe Dart Bass

Enjoy the launch video — Joe can really sell an axe.

The Joe Dart Bass is for one month only, 399$ :

6 Likes

That’s a really sweet deal.

2 Likes

I’ll have to rethink my Z7

1 Like

@Al1885 - you were ahead of your time, lol.

1 Like

Yeah :rofl:

Just ordered it last night

Ya, I did too just now.
dammit

That’s an awesome value. thanks @cheeze_pizza

2 Likes

I ordered a Joe Dart too, as if I needed another bass. I’m now looking for my local chapter of Bass Buzz Anonymous

4 Likes